Native English tutor (Female)

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by kaivyhong 5 yrs ago
I am looking for a native English tutor for my 3 years old (K1) daughter. She is going to transfer to an English school this September so I would like to hire an English native speaking tutor teaching her English, phonics and communicating in English.

Frequency: 3 times a week or even more frequent.

Please kindly reply this message or PM

Thank you :)

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
athenachengg 5 yrs ago
Warm greetings Ms. Hong, my name is Athena and I am a recent IB graduate, with a bilingual diploma of Chinese and English. I am currently available and capable of helping your daughter. Feel free to whatsapp me +852 9494 2219 for more details, I hope to hear from you soon!

jenth 5 yrs ago
Hello KAIVYHONG,

Please give me a call to discuss how we can start a fun and enjoyable English lesson for your daughter. My current students have improved a lot and you can see after a few classes and also in their exams! Student, parents and I are all very pleased and happy. Let's do a trial and see.

Phone: 5632 9510 (no whatsapp).

Hope to hear from you soon,
Jenny

stephanie.blake 5 yrs ago
Hi there, I am a qualified native English teacher from the UK with a BA in Modern Languages and 15 years' experience teaching students of all ages (from toddlers to adults) in both London and Hong Kong. Please send me a message on 97510861 or drop me an email at scblake_04@yahoo.co.uk and I would be more than happy to give you some more information about what I can offer. Thanks, Stephanie

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad