Looking for a Native English Tutor

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by ds2019 5 yrs ago
Hi All,

I am Daniel and am looking for a native female (preferably British) English tutor for my 4 years old niece starting in September. The tutor is expected to help out with the school English homework and additional teaching in reading, writing and speaking.

Day: To be decided - weekday
Time: 1-3 hours per lesson (flexible)

Please let me know your WhatsApp and background if you are interested.

Thanks.

Warm regards,
Daniel

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
stephanie.blake 5 yrs ago
Hi there, I am a qualified native English teacher from the UK with a BA in Modern Languages and 15 years' experience teaching students of all ages (from toddlers to adults) in both London and Hong Kong. Please send me a message on 97510861 or drop me an email at scblake_04@yahoo.co.uk and I would be more than happy to give you some more information about what I can offer. Thanks, Stephanie

rcherry 5 yrs ago
Hi,

Based in Hong Kong for over 15 years, I’m an American Teacher (Native English). I’ve successfully taught adults and children in a relaxed, friendly and professional environment.

After earning my masters degree in 2010 from HKUST, I joined an education tutorial center. For the last seven years, I have taught English, Math, and Science to students of all ages and learning abilities; different grade levels, from tertiary university to primary school; teaching conversation, writing, speaking, listening, and reading comprehension.

I've also prepared students for the IB, I/GCSE, Pre-IB, and Entrance examinations; this includes Studies, Standard, and Higher level, with students from South Island School, German Swiss International School, Singapore International School - just to name a few.

My most recent experience was as a full-time teacher during the summer. Ages ranged from 5+ -- one-on-one and groups of up to 6 students.

Just sent you a pm with details regarding rate. Do contact me to discuss.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
RCherry

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad