looking for an english tutor

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by cassyeung 7 yrs ago
need a native english speaking tutor who can help improve my conversational english

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
stephanie.blake 7 yrs ago
Hi Cassyeung, Are you still looking for an English tutor? I am a qualified native English teacher from the UK with a BA in Modern Languages and 15 years' experience teaching students of all ages (from toddlers to adults) in both London and Hong Kong. Please send me a message on 97510861 or drop me an email at scblake_04@yahoo.co.uk and I would be more than happy to give you some more information about what I can offer. Thanks, Stephanie

ANNIE.L 7 yrs ago
Hi, I am a native English speaker and we could converse on a daily basis if you are available in the evenings after 6 pm . My number is 6172 2531 Angela . I look forward to hearing from you .

Kinabalu 7 yrs ago
I am a Cert TESOL qualified native speaker with more than 20 years experience in teaching children, teenagers and adults in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan , Singapore -- and several other countries.

If you'd care to WA me on 6070-4538, I can supply you with full details about my availability and rates.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad