Native English Private tutor needed

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by EP2014 5 yrs ago
Hi, I am looking for a female private NET for my 4.5 years old daughter (K3 student), starting in Sept 2019. Mainly focus on conversation, phonics, reading and vocabulary learning.

Time: Weekday mornings ,once or twice a week.
If interested, please provide me your background, experience and rate. Thanks

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Jessica2205 5 yrs ago
Hello, my name is Jessica. I am a Native English Teacher from England and I am a primary school teacher in Hong Kong.

I am experienced in teaching English to young learners, including Phonics, Reading Comprehension, speaking (Cambridge YLE, Trinity GESE, interview preparation), Grammar and Writing. Currently, my availability is Tues - Fri from 5pm and Saturday mornings. I charge $500 HKD per hour.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you would like any further information. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Jessica

Rach89 5 yrs ago
Hi,
My name's Rachel and I'm a native English tutor from the UK.
The majority of my students are of the kindergarten age range. A few of them have been with me for a couple of years now. A few of my K3's are progressing to P1 this school year, so I have Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday mornings available.
Phonics and speech practice are my main areas of tutoring.
I charge $500 per hour.
Please feel free to contact me on my WhatsApp if you have any questions. 67737320.
I look forward to hearing from you, thanks.

SproutLearningCentre 5 yrs ago
Good afternoon,
I am the Founder and Director of Sprout Learning. I have always loved working closely with students, one-to-one individually, and in small groups, where I am able to better understand the personal needs of each student, their personal background, motivations and learning objectives.

At the beginning of my career I worked in business development, marketing and management. Although a very exciting and challenging part of life, travelling around the world at the time sparked a passion for me in education and teaching.

I decided to return to University where I studied a major in English Literature and a major in Asian Studies: East and South-East Asia. Since then, I have gained significant teaching and assessment experience with a diverse range of students across Hong Kong in Primary and Secondary Education, Vocational Education and Training, and University sectors and I hold a Cambridge University (CELTA) teaching qualification.

My teaching philosophy is grounded in the assertion that ‘Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire’, which is arguably attributed to Irish poet William Butler Yeats.

Feel free to read more about me at http://www.sprout.com.hk/en-hk/tutoring/english-tutors/

rcherry 5 yrs ago
Hi,

Based in Hong Kong for over 15 years, I’m an American Teacher (Native English). I’ve successfully taught adults and children in a relaxed, friendly and professional environment.

After earning my masters degree in 2010 from HKUST, I joined an education tutorial center. For the last seven years, I have taught English, Math, and Science to students of all ages and learning abilities; different grade levels, from tertiary university to primary school; teaching conversation, writing, speaking, listening, and reading comprehension.

I've also prepared students for the IB, I/GCSE, Pre-IB, and Entrance examinations; this includes Studies, Standard, and Higher level, with students from South Island School, German Swiss International School, Singapore International School - just to name a few.

My most recent experience was as a full-time teacher during the summer. Ages ranged from 5+ -- one-on-one and groups of up to 6 students.

Just sent you a pm with details regarding rate. Do contact me to discuss.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
RCherry

stephanie.blake 5 yrs ago
Hi there, I am a qualified native English teacher from the UK with a BA in Modern Languages and 15 years' experience teaching students of all ages (from toddlers to adults) in both London and Hong Kong. Please send me a message on 97510861 or drop me an email at scblake_04@yahoo.co.uk and I would be more than happy to give you some more information about what I can offer. Thanks, Stephanie

Panny745 5 yrs ago
Hi,
My name's John William and I'm a native English tutor from the UK.
The majority of my students are of the kindergarten age range.

Zipperwong 5 yrs ago
Hi Jessica. Im looking for a private tutor for my kids. Please contact me at zipperwong@gmail.com. Thank you.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad