Sun Tek Enterprises Domestic Helper Agency

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Melandscott 16 yrs ago
Hi,

Wondering if anyone has had experience with this agency?

Thanks

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Ed 16 yrs ago
Not familiar with this agency - perhaps you might consider the agency operated by AsiaXPAT and run by Evelyn - we charge the helpers nothing if we find them an employer and we charge the employers only HKD2000. I believe that is the lowest rate in HK.

As for candidates most of the agencies will find them on our site anyways because we have the largest database of helpers for hire in HK... Evelyn knows which are the best because shes sees most of them when they come in to take an ad - you can reach her on 2815 2520

cvuonglee 16 yrs ago
Sun Tek was recommended to me by several people in Hong Kong. I know two people who found excellent helpers through this agency. I actually found mine on Asia Expat but Sun Tek processed the papers for me. I would recommend them. Good luck!

missdj 16 yrs ago
We hired directly from Asia Expat, but Sun Tek processed all the paperwork. They deal alot with Indonesian Helpers.

We had no problems with them

shanks 11 yrs ago
Sun Tek is cheap but it's full of helpers who scam employers - be it to extend visa or employer-hop. Be careful when you initial process with them - processing fee is only 20% refundable, they take 80% protecting you 0%. The worse is- they still allow these same scam helpers hang around their premise. SHAME!

krengkreng 11 yrs ago
helo is the tel ,no of the untek agency?thanks

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad