renewal contract

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by winter2 16 yrs ago
can someone ps help. we are to renew our helpers' contracts by ourselves.

what do we need to do?

how much do we need to pay, and to who?

thanks

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
cindy_jps 16 yrs ago
you need to fill up new contract forms, better you visit immigration dept on foreign domestic section 6th flr. ask for a domestic helper's contract and they will give you together with the yellow booklet, at the back of that booklet there's a checklist of what dopcuments you need to fill up when you renew your helper's contract, just make sure you prepare your proof of financial statements examples: income tax return from inland revenue or bank statement, or 3 months salary slip which is of the latest date... first step is go to the consulate if your helper is filipina, go to united center 14th flr. consulate general of the phils. in there you will pass the 4 pcs. contract of the same serial no, helper's travel document photocopy the front page and the visa status in the passport, then the helper's hk id (copy), employers hongkong id(copy) and the old contract to be renewed and a fee of 297.00hkk$.. then wait for 3 working days to pick it up be sure to keep the receipt, then after you can go to the immigration, you have to bring your all documents i mention together with the documents you picked up from the consulate prepare to pay the levy and the visa ( levy-2400 and visa 145.00) when your there in immigration you have to pass all documents to the information counter they will give you the card and wait for your no. to be called, the offier will do the interview and he will tell you to wait for your name to be called thats the time when you pay the levy andthe visa and there the visa is already renewed... Better ask your heper to do it her self she knows what to do, or process with the help of the agency but have to pay 2500 for the processing alone .

winter2 16 yrs ago
do we need to pay the owwa to the phil consulate. i find it very confusing as my helper keeps telling me different things i have to pay each day, and when i tried calling the phil consulate, i get different info each day.

cindy_jps 16 yrs ago
yes owwa payment are shouldered by the employer, along with the authentication fee in the consulate, the visa and the levy and owwa those are the only payments that the employer should pay

sergino 9 yrs ago
I will renew my contract tomorrow. They said it takes 1 week to process so o will get on next monday
sept 14 from the consulate and bring to immigration., my last visa is sept. 14. Will I get extension of visa when I didn't get yet my new visa while waiting for my new visa.

BananaMom 9 yrs ago
It is interesting that 8 years later, process still seems the same. We renewed earlier this year and process was
1) Obtain the Yellow Booklet at Immigration Dept with 4 copies of the contract, a Visa form for Employer and a Visa form for employee.
2) Follow instructions in Yellow Booklet, including ---
3) For DH from Philippines, s/he will need to go to Philippines consulate with the 4 completed and signed original copies of the new contract, copy of the old contract, copies of employee and employer IDs + FEES (including OWWA), and a completed information sheet that can be found on the website of the consulate. Authenticated copies of the contract can be picked up in 1 week, upon another payment of a FEE. Total paid to Philippines consulate was approx. 500HKD. Receipts are provided.
4) Return to Immigration Dept with documents as indicated in the Yellow Booklet (Visa form for employee, Visa Form for employer, DH passport, etc) + FEE. IF extension of stay requested (i.e. DH doesn't return home IMMEDIATELY after current contract end), then extension visa can be issued immediately, upon verification of all forms and documents. Visa cost approx 200 HKD

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad