treat the way you want to be treated

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by demigirl 11 yrs ago
good morning merry xmas and happy new year to everyone! i was an avid reader of asiaxpat and i always read the domestic help forum. as a domestic helper and worked with chinese people local and mainlander.i found them(im talking about my previous and present employer not to generalized chinese.)they have the similarity but as a patient person and dedicated to finish my contract(though im not perfect also have mood swing).i finished both and finally leaving hongkong and fullfill my dreams to be treated as a human being(i didn't say i've been treating bad but i would say i treated unfair)why?helper not allowing to watch tv.helper ate at the kitchen when they almost finish the food and they gave that to you.helper not allow to command the children to take shower unless parents ask them to do so.as a helper i expect to be with them to help not to.compete but as i have said its over .i love the children and wanted to discipline them like my own child. but thanks to them at least i have learned a lot with my experience and push me to work hard and a new life.i hope to those chinese who still.doing the same thin to their helper pls.treat them fair for them to be fair with you too.some helper won't be "clever"as they said in this forum if they dont have bad experience.and sorry to those employer who met bad helpers maybe it just a miscommunication or maybe the person character.we dont know.btw.i didn't share my experience here to be judge but to share what was my feelings and trials i have been while working in ths people.thank you for reading and have a good day!

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad