What should I do? How to stop someone hired the wrong person

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by ghoefner 11 yrs ago
What should I do, in order to warn some of wives here who is try to hire a good DH? I just saw who had hurt my family deeply 2 years ago; just post her ads for DH now.

She using “widow” as a sympathy weapon and start with "we are just friend” to set up my husband (Stupid man, I have to admit).

During their 6 months affair, she tape recording their conversation during the phone call & internet chat, taking pictures of him while he is sleep. Then she first telling my husband someone is after her, because they find out their love affairs. Someone had hijack her yahoo email account and got all of their pictures & emails. And threaten to make public of their relationship. So, she needs money to pay the person in order to protect him, because she knows how much he care about his family. My husband rejects the idea as he thinks if you pay once, then they will ask for twice or more. Then she claim she handle the church funds also went missing. So she has to borrow money from her employer. Still my husband didn’t give her the money as the fact that all of these years, I had been control our finical, payments and bills, so if there’s huge amount to money withdraw or big spend on Credit card, will caught my attention. So he couldn’t just give her money without telling me the purpose of spending.

She also thinks once I found out my husband cheating, I will divorce him for sure. So, she start to playing those tape by calling my house and my relatives (she getting all his contact from his cel phone & computer. She had someone using Skype or calling card to call our house phone, his cel, my phone. And she continued play the innocent part and crying for sympathy. And the silly man believes her story.

During those 2 months, my husband had been very stressful by receiving those unknown phone call all the time and I questions of those voice recording. He finally confesses to me and asks for forgiveness. He thinks someone is after him now for real. But he still don’t know who is the person behind those phone calls, until we hired private investigator and show us the investing report, then he finally realize all these calls, scams are come from her side -- A perfect innocent widow & a good Catholic that she play so well.

Well, I did forgive him as we had been married for 13 years, and I really love him, so I decide to give him second chance. And he had been reformed, spend more time with family. He even quit claim deed all of the properties to me. Our relationship is stronger than ever. But I have to admit, it is very hard at first year. We have up and down, but we make it through. I do not want anyone had same painful experience like mine.

So, is anyone having idea, who I should report to? Agency? Or else?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
burabok 11 yrs ago
She's a professional Scam Artist and your husband fell hook, line and sinker. Maybe you should have your husband examined for STD to prevent him from infecting you.

dazzle09 11 yrs ago
Cara is right, unless she is proven guilty of doing something illegal, there's no way you can get her out of hk. But it doesn't mean you can't do anything about it, that lady must be stopped. I'm not sure but maybe going to the Phil Consulate and reporting this incident might help. Don't let another family suffer what you've been through.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad