Domestic Helper Advice

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Mekk 11 yrs ago
Hi All,

Looking to get a domestic helper when I move to Hong Kong next month but noticed that most of the helpers are of certain nationalites. Is there anyone that know of any helpers from Uzbekistan, Turkanistan, or Azerbaijan. We want our children to keep speaking Turkish and was hoping someone who had a little of a background from this part of the world.

Or is there any agencies that can help. Thanks

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
globaltraveler 11 yrs ago
Hi :) No unfortunately there is no helpers from those countries here :( I would love that option though :) They mostly from Philippines and Indonesia, few from India ,Sri Lanka, Nepal. You don't need agency you can find a finish contract helper here on asiaxpat and let her do the paperwork.. or geoexpat, amahnet aso

Mekk 11 yrs ago
Hi Globaltravel

Thanks so much for your feedback. I will certainly check out the names and advise on 'local' help. I will however, look into bing someone from Turkey - I won't hold my breath but will give it a go.

Mekk 11 yrs ago
I was not aware there was a restriction on what countries can come in a work? The gov't website did not state so..

hkwatcher 11 yrs ago
If you have a specific person in mind that was already your employee in the other country. Approach that embassy or the HKIMD and ask them for the sets of contracts. If you follow HK guildelines for a 2 year contract and the country will allow it, you can bring your old helper to HK. I know some Russians and Czeck (sp?) who did that. It took quite a long time, but they got them.

Mekk 11 yrs ago
Thanks hkwatcher - I had a feeling there was something out there. I will look into it but if its too much paper work we will go the local root and find someone from there.

alambra 11 yrs ago
Looking to hire bangladesh domestic helpers do you know which agency is having them?

th

Mekk 11 yrs ago
Hi Dilu

I am coming to HK next month and will need helper - when are you avaliable to start and do you have a reference?

nessa03 10 yrs ago
Hello , any advise there ..

Maari po ba mka lusot na nag emergency exit ka peru sa ibang bansa ka pupunta??

Ala kasi ako choice pra payagan ako nang amo ko .. please need ko advice .

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad