Travelling to Manila with Philippina Helper

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by HippAus 11 yrs ago
I regularly travel to Manila for work, in 2 weeks time I will need to take my daughter and helper with me. I am conscious that the queues for OFW in Manila airport are awful (our helper usually exits through Cebu for this reason when she travels home). Does anyone know if she is travelling with me whether she can proceed through the normal channel? At extremely busy times I have seen OFW directed through the visitor channel to keep the queue/scrum down so I am guessing that providing all her papers are in order (which they are)this should be possible? thanks

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
maryland 11 yrs ago
I travel in and out of PI every month but not sure of deffinative answer, however my line when travelling in PIis that I would always asssume its OK until told its not - after all she is not a new hire (where most of the screening is directed at the airport) but returning to employment and accompanying her employer.

Another thought if you are regular business traveller do you travel in and out using an APEC card and using the dedicated Apec line? If so this is a lot easier as they are much more relaxed here - If I am travelling with my daughter who has an APEC card I always go with her through this counter and have never been stopped. I have defiinately seen accompanying helpers go through the Apec / dipolmatic counter with their charges.

maryland 11 yrs ago
HippAus

Would be interested to hear how you got on or what you eventually did as may have similar situation.

Thanks

marilag 11 yrs ago
she need OEC even she is traveling with you . If you take other international airlines it goes to NAIA terminal 1.. better take PAL .. I always use Philippine Airline to avoid long queue..

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad