Reliable agency to process direct hire - urgent advise

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by vivhunter 11 yrs ago
Hi,

We have shortlisted a candidate and would like her to come from Phil for domestic help. She is first timer so I checked with 2-3 agency so far, they all seems giving me different prices to process the same thing.

Some actually say helper has to pay big money in phil and rest will be me paying here and this can be changed for me to pay here first which I can get from helper each month once she starts the work in HK.

The details are quite confusing, appreciate if anyone can suggest a reliable agency (who are economical also).

I am looking to kick start soon so folks please reply ASAP.

Many thanks

viks

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
rurikoo 11 yrs ago
Hey Viks,

Hope the following information helps....

For first-timer FDH who intends to work in Hong Kong…they will need to undergo proper procedure as regulated by the Philippine Government and pay fees imposed such as :

• TESDA ( Household Services Trainings e.g. NCII for childcare/cooking lesson and the like )

• PDOS (Pre-Departure Orientation Seminar )

All fees incurred in hiring a Foreign Domestic Helper must be borne by the Employers as stated at the D.H. Contract # 8

"8. The Employer shall bve responsible for the following fess and expenses (if any) for the departure of the Helper from his/her place of origin and entry into Hong Kong:-

(i) medical examination fees;

(ii) authentication fees by the relevant Consulate;

(iii) visa fee;

(iv) insurance fee;

(v) administration fee or fee such as the Philippines Overseas Employment Administration fee, or other fees of similar nature imposed by the relevant government authorities; and

(vi) others:"

Also, as per L.D. 180 (s) based on HK government rules with regards to the fees that the Employment Agency may receive from the FDH :

“ The maximum commission which may be received by an Employment Agency, shall be from each person applying for employment, work contract or hire of his/her services, an amount not exceeding a sum equal to ten percent (10%) of the first month’s wages receives by such person after he has been placed in employment by the employment Agency”

You could try contacting AmahSearch 5166-6172 they can help process first-time helpers. I'm not sure if their price is better than those you've inquired from.

Ruriko

AYM 11 yrs ago
I have a reliable agency in Central which I have been using for 8 years. The service fee is very reasonable and the processing procedures were always properly done with no delay. Let me know if you would like the contact info.

Sofia21 10 yrs ago
Hi AYM, I am interested.. can you please send me the details? Thanks!!!

peterhpwong 10 yrs ago
Hi AYM, I am interested too, facing the same situation as Sofia21.. can you please send me the details? Thanks!!!

wnkwong 10 yrs ago
Hello AYM,

Please let me know the detail contact of the agency. My email is wn_kwong@hotmail.com.

Thanks

Ed in HK 10 yrs ago
Hi Aym, I am also looking for a reliable agency to process someone to come here...

My email is echenuk@gmail.com

Thanks

khush.prasad 10 yrs ago
Can anyone share the contact of that agent?

lilgraycat 10 yrs ago
Can someone post the details of that agency and how much they charge? I'm also trying to direct hire a helper who is currently in the phillipines.

Sofia21 10 yrs ago
we just used Helper-In agency in Wanchai. They are very helpful and also keeping us informed of new policies imposed by Phil gov't re employment of Filipino DH. Amongst all the agencies we called, they have the most reasonable price. For direct hire, it cost us HKD3900 - visa processing fees, service charge, courier, PH insurance, medical check-up.. but excluding one-way ticket. Ticket from PH to HK is usually cheap so am not worried about the cost, and we could book it ourselves.

They submitted our application to the immigration last Monday. And they said, expect 5 weeks processing. I will update you how was it..

http://helper-in.com/web/html/contactus.jsp

gracechan088 10 yrs ago
I have a pretty good agency which aim to process the Direct Hire and the price is reasonable and very helper. I can share the information if you guys are interested in.

Zebakhan 10 yrs ago
I am looking for a agency for direct hiring from phillipines. Does anybody knows of agency which is quick in responding and manages a good database. My helper finishes her work in first week of april.

mariafamily 10 yrs ago
Hi there, I have already selected a helper for myself in HK. Her current contract expires in April and she will join me in May after a 3 weeks break in Philippines. I now need an agency who can do all the paper work for me. Any leads will be helpful.

Regards

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad