Taking helper to the U.S.

Posted by Nutmeg 5 yrs ago
Does anyone know what type of visa is required to take a helper to the U.S.? It looks like there are immigrant and non-immigrant visas?

Please support our advertisers:
DiscoBayJames 5 yrs ago
Nutmeg....please send me your number, by private message, and I will contact you.

I took our maid with us, on a 1 month holiday in November 2013. I am married with one young daughter (at that time 1.5 years old).

Are you looking to just take her with you on holiday....or you relocating back to US ?

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now