Domestic Helper Exit Hong Kong to Macau

Posted by texjo 5 yrs ago
1/ Can a domestic helper exit Hong Kong to Macau for a holiday without impacting her working visa?

2/ Does she need to inform the current employer (her sponsor) whereabout she will be since she will be crossing the border (no longer in the HK territory)?

3/ Does she need to be accompanied by current employer for the trip?

Please advise.

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now