Change name on DH contract/visa

Posted by ClaireHK 5 yrs ago
My helpers contract is in my husband's name however he has now moved out (standard midlife crisis, cars and girlfriends tale). So I want to switch her contract into my name. She will be at the same address doing the same job but under my name not his.
Does anyone know if or how I can do this?

thank you

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now