Moving to china

Posted by smookie 5 yrs ago
I have a domestic helper under contract in HK and have moved to China for a project. This is a short term agreement
I would like to move my helper with me to China - is that possible?
And return with me to HK after 6 months
Is this possible?

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now