Helper

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Greene King 9 yrs ago
Can you not talk to your agency? When you arrived in HK at the airport you should also have been given a list of help numbers, try call them if so.Hope you sort it.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
suharti 9 yrs ago
First of all it's good good to talk novel yo your employer if you think you feel
Unfair with your both duty, it may your employer having some reason why they ask you to handle kids etc, and your work mate is only in kitchen work ,
I had experienced same as you before but I was opposite side from you , my friend is only handle twins, but my duty is cleaning , cooking , groceries , and still helping her to feed the baby . But when the baby sleeping she is sleeping too not helping me, and when I ask for help she don't care, and she said to me , look after the baby is tiring , what about me which is have to do things? One day I speak to grand ma( mother of Sir, )
And she talk to my employer , that I feel unfair, but why she choose me to handle everything is because they have a reason , that reason is they said they trusted me more then my friend even I am one month later then her,
And finally about duty they decide to devide and we are become working as a team work until finish 3 contracts,

I just giving you example of my experience
Do first step you need to talk to your employer nicely, see what they say
If that still doesn't work , then talk to your agency for help !
Hope that will help you

suharti 9 yrs ago
Sorry some words are mistake , because of t9

Kryn 9 yrs ago
Thanks,yes i will talk to them

sunshine929 9 yrs ago
First, you have to understand that your boss' family situation might change so they decide that each helper focuses on one task.

You say that there are 3 children. Do they all go to school?

if the other maid is doing the kitchen only, then she should do the grocery shopping.

Speak to your employer. Tell her that you are very tired and that is not good because you must stay alert to look after the children.

May be the employer really trust you more to look after the children.

There is no fair or Unfair. You are both being paid the same salary. May be you are new, and you cannot manage your time well. However, I think the other maid should do the shopping, cooking, and cleaning.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad