Helper's Airfare

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by lemon999 11 yrs ago
How do you buy your helper's plane ticket home?

I found a good airfare on a travel website but when I called them to ask they said if I use this airline (low cost) and paid with my credit card I would have to travel with her.

Tried calling the airline but have been on hold for 20 minutes & have given up, but will see if they respond to an e-mail.

Other carriers are more expensive. Short of visiting Worldwide House & paying cash has anybody been able to book online with their credit card and not had to travel with the helper?

Thanks for any help/info!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
lemon999 11 yrs ago
Ok great thanks, I did think it was a bit crazy, but couldn't afford to pay for the airfare then have helper go to airport & not be able to travel if I didn't produce the original card as we'll be on our own trip back home at the same time!

pkw888 11 yrs ago
I wouldn't recommend dong this for obvious security reasons ... this is penny wise & pound foolish! Even if you do trust your helper, then why not simply give her cash (or a cheque) to pay in person at the travel agency?

Puti 11 yrs ago
Best prices - go to Cebu Air head office in Tsim Tsa Tsui. Be prepared for a little wait. But the service is quick, informative and easy and best of all cheap. It is much, much cheaper than similar prices in World Wide House.

Joytexco 11 yrs ago
Otherwise you can book online with Cebu Pacific with your credit card.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad