helper will work in 2 houses..

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by fpm_21 11 yrs ago
hi,im a Filipina helper,my contract will due this coming nov 11.

the situation is like this: my employer is the paternal grandparents of the child im taking care, the child is leaving with his parents in the next building. a year ago i talk to the mother of the baby i told her that after my contract i dont like to stay here anymore..f0r some reason..such as working when i come from holiday..i will find another employer and she said no coz she likes me to take care of his son because she saw how much i loved and cared the little boy.i said ok but i will work at ur home.then she agreed about it until this last sunday..she talked to me and said..i will sign ur nxt contact but u will still work in this house,,means i will sleep in her house then after i clean and do all the chores me and the baby will come to this house,,do also the chores and cook because she said its too costly if i will cook in their home..her mother in law(my present employer) is willing to shoulder my food and the baby's food too..and also his husband and her will eat dinner in this house.

As long as im concerned its illegal..right?

my plan is..i will find a new employer this coming holiday and if i got one..i will tell them that i cant work in 2 houses..

i love the child so dearly coz i took care of him since his 3 months old but it really hard what they want me to do...pls can any one help me...is my plan right??or should i stay here?what if they dont let me go? thanks.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
cookie09 11 yrs ago
- yes it's illegal (but also common in HK)

- it's a free market. if you can find another employer that you like, then just tell them that you are leaving when the contract is finished

fpm_21 11 yrs ago
thank you so much cookie09..i have 2 months to find a new one.

lonley_boy 11 yrs ago
Please send me ur resume and details we are in need of a helper looking to take care of 3 month baby and do general cleaning

fpm_21 11 yrs ago
i sent u a pm..thanks :-)

fpm_21 11 yrs ago
thanks Ms.Cara,that would be my number 1 reason of not staying with them anymore,.

fpm_21 11 yrs ago
thanks Ms.Cara,that would be my number 1 reason of not staying with them anymore,.

Susan75 11 yrs ago
Here in hk some employers are doing thatsh*t. Wish u good luck for your next employer

fpm_21 11 yrs ago
Ms.Susan75 sad to say ...yes.They think that all helper will just nod our head of what they want...Thanks for wishing me luck :-)

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad