helper

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by gainsai 10 yrs ago
i have lived in hk for many years recently lost my husband . i want to take the kids back home for a couple of months to see if the kids can adjust but i want to keep my helper here in my rented apartment. in case i the kids like to live there i want to come back and release my helper. my helper says she will not stay unless i am there. can i terminate her since i have not decided to move back . she is going to get her salary though she i am not there and still take care of my house. but she is refusing saying i am relocating which i am not since i have not decided yet. the children are still confused. what should i do to tell her i just need her to support me and be here until i decide and will be paying her her salary and she will take care of my house here.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
lonley_boy 10 yrs ago
There's a difference. If u decide to terminate her she will need to go back home to Phil's and wait for a new employer to release the work visa before coming back again. If ur releasing her due to relocation she can still stay here while her visa is being processed

So it's all up to u on how u look at it also the agency fees vary as per situation

Hope it helps

jhalmz 10 yrs ago
"what should i do to tell her i just need her to support me and be here until i decide and will be paying her her salary and she will take care of my house here."

Just Try to talk to her... Maybe she's afraid that when u left Hk, You'll just suddenly cut her visa. ( i heard some kind of stories happened, when employer left Hk, they promised their helper that they wont cut the visa, but they did.

i believe that there is always a better solution when talking things out. goodluck to you!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad