Horrible domestic helper experience to share

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by crbaby 10 yrs ago
Please be aware of a Filipino helper D*LA C***, Su**n F***x if it happens u r looking for helper. As per my guard and school teachers, when I was at work she never looked after my gals and my gals always home 15 mins before she arrived. House cleaning n everything were not done until u asked her to n she would say foul language to the kids n packed them 2 sausages n plain rice as lunch to school. Even school had warned her not to sit on stairs n play w the phone, she still did n not picking up my gals so my gals had to look for her or wait for at least 10-15 mins. Su**n just broke her contract this morning as I refused to let her live out. At the end, I seek for police help n be witness n record the case b4 letting her leave. It was such a huge nightmare!!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
punter 10 yrs ago
Wow! Hope you find a good helper next time around. And you're sure you're treating your helper with dignity, and this is what she pays you in return?

guruemployment 10 yrs ago
D*LAC***

crbaby 10 yrs ago
Well, we bought her birthday cake to celebrate her bday. When I went shopping w kids, I bought her clothes for winter too. Been treating her like family, but turn out I was told by school that she only gave 2 cold sausages n cold plain rice for my gals as lunch. The day after she left, my building guard told me she never care about my gals n talked foul languages to them. I always asked if she's warm enough or if she's tired, take a short break n nap when kids at school. If this is not caring enough, I dunno how to be an employer.

punter 10 yrs ago
It's incredible that you've been good to her yet she's the one who actually ended the contract. What is she so proud of?

crbaby 10 yrs ago
She requested to stay out n insisted I must at or she quit. She knows well that I'm a single working mom with 2 gals. Can't bear to lose jobs by taking days off. She's been threatening me since first day of arrival.

punter 10 yrs ago
I would think that taking care of two kids by your lonesome is difficult. (Also difficult for the helper to take care of them by herself when you're away). Her conduct is not acceptable. Unfortunately, another family might be welcoming her into their home in a few months time.

crbaby 10 yrs ago
Well, with police record about she insisted to stay out n she resigned because I refused to let her stay out or pay the boarding house fee. She will be blacklisted by immigration. 2 cases are now under investigation. Actually I m fine that she looks for another job. I just didn't know why she thought she had the right to stay out.

Susie1 10 yrs ago
Get the school and building guard to write a report, on what they have witnessed, and also make a report yourself about her asking to live out 'or she will quit job', hand reports into immigration for their record, and to police, if it is and ongoing case, for their records. A helper has to live in the employers house, by HK law. She may have tried this tact on employers before, and if records are made, then she might be banned from working in HK.

Also beware this type of employee, sometimes has the cheek to take the employer to tribunal, if she can't get her own way, she will try the compensation route to stay in HK longer.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad