Is Indian helper good?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by lindamawl 18 yrs ago
I Have very bad experience with many Philipino maid. I have a six year old kid and want to try the Indian helper this time. Are they better than Philipino? Are they reliable and good at cooking ? Pls give me some suggestions!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
MC 18 yrs ago
Agree with TC. You just had bad luck. A neighbour of mine has a Nepolese helper. She is terrible. She doesn't cook, doesn't look after the kid (the grand parents do). She doesn't even get up at night if the baby cries because according to her she doesn't wake up easily. She also never plays with the baby. All in all, my neighbour is looking to change.

zalca 18 yrs ago
i agree with you TC. However after having 3 kids; none of whom have slept through the night and been up every single night for the last 8 years, i would quite like, at this moment to have a helper like this hahahahah

lindamawl 18 yrs ago
When you feel too frustrated , you'll understand why I need to ask about another nationality though I don't have a any sense of discrimination . I don't have any idea about the Indian helper, so i just want to share experience with anybody who hired them .

shoeilamb 11 yrs ago
Any body has experience to have Indian maid? It seemed they are less choosy and a higher rate of finishing contract?

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad