helper in dubai

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by demigirl 11 yrs ago
good morning! pls. i need an advice regarding my relative situation,she's in dubai right now and she doesnt want to go back in the philippines ,my question is, is it possible for her to cross country from dubai to hongkong? all suggestion and recomendations are welcome .thank you!have a good day!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
punter 11 yrs ago
Philippine passport holders can enter HK as tourists for a standard 14 day stay. But as discussed in this forum many times, if she wants to come here and work, she needs to find a "job/sponsor" first.

So, she can enter (if immigration can't find any "problem" with her) but she can't work straight away.

demigirl 11 yrs ago
thank you so much punter,that's what im thinking too,but is it possible if she apply through agency there in order to get an employer to sponsor her?

punter 11 yrs ago
Well, you can imagine you're the employer. Your prospective Filipino helper is in Dubai. Can the papers and other requirements be processed until the visa is approved from where she is right now?

punter 11 yrs ago
I said that because I don't know...

Marilyn Alyao 11 yrs ago
I think it would be more difficult if she's in dubai then come here.

It will be better if she comes here, she has 14 days to stay and find job. If she does find a job, ahe can exit in macau to wait for visa

demigirl 11 yrs ago
tnx!everyone but i stil dont knw,whats best for her.i knw if someone find a direct employer for here in hk is the best but she dont have any relatives in there...,so,its difficult .

demigirl 11 yrs ago
tnx!beancurd bt im not living n hk.,

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad