Looking for some good but reasonable agency to process the papers for helper

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by happy77 11 yrs ago
Hello !

My current helper have given me one month notice and she is leaving. So I need to get someone to help me. My old helper who at present in Philippines is willing to come and work for me again. Now I came to know from the Philippines Consulate that if the helper is in Philippines we cant direct hire her. We need to process the papers through agency. I contacted a couple of agencies but they are charging $7500 or more.

Can someone please recommend me any agency which is reasonable and can help to process the papers fast.

Thanks in advance for the replies.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Marilyn Alyao 11 yrs ago
Try to ask where is the location of the one in the Philippines and let her see agency in e Philippines that is close to her location and let her get the address of thay agency here.

That agency is just charging more than what they usually ask others, usually the employers pay not more than 4k.

Maybe they are charging you in that amount cause it's a direct hire, they won't get any account from the helper cause if its not a direct hire, helper pays php50k in the Philippines and hkd9k here in Hk.

skyler20 11 yrs ago
try josie and james personel or emry's they should charge you around 4-5K and the helper doesnt need to pay any agency fee.

globaltraveler 11 yrs ago
Hi Josie we used Aura Agency for our direct hire was cheaper than emrys and very quick! can be around 3-5 weeks only..I wouldnt recommend Emrys since they refused to do paperwork for ours we wanted due to her age and their false statement about age limit just caused us more work and trouble until we found out it wasnt true!

Shei_Mama 11 yrs ago
I'm a direct hired helper and my employer paid 5,000 to Emrys and i waited only a month.i just came last march 3 and just recieved my first salary

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad