Misconduct Maid going to work in Hong Kong

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by gumiho 11 yrs ago
Our current filipino maid will be leaving us end of this month to work in Hong Kong. Unfortunately, she is a monster in disguise. Understand she had found a employer in Hong Kong. I had wrote her a testimonial (listed down all her outrageous acts) and hope it might be useful for her future employer. By doing so, I was hoping her "new" employer won't ended up as a victim whom had suffered like us. I am in a dilemma in whether to submit the testimonial to HK Immigration. Can someone please enlighten me ? Will HK Immigration take action on such matter ?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Susie1 11 yrs ago
I should imagine if her misconduct has been so bad, then it might be worth letting Hk immigration depot know about her, you can google their address, and either write a letter or email them.

punter 11 yrs ago
This is interesting. My question is, how will the immigration dept determine factual accussations against made up ones?

gumiho 11 yrs ago
I definitely have proof to support my words

punter 11 yrs ago
How is the Immig Dept verify your proof? That's my question. I don't think they have the budget to do this kind of thing for the prospective employer.

gumiho 11 yrs ago
There are evidence whereby it doesn't require verification (eg. Photos).

Since malka had mentioned that complain from afar is going to get less attention in that case I can only wish her future employer all the best and good luck!

ShazP 10 yrs ago
If things were that bad and you have your ' proof' send it all to Hk Immig. Chances are nothing will be done, but at least you did your bit.

Am wondering if things were that bad, why had you not terminated her and report her in your country?

gumiho 10 yrs ago
Due to her notorious behaviour, I had given her an immediate termination and sent her back to her country. However, she will not be going back to her hometown. She will be residing in the training centre of her employment agency afterwhich they will arrange her to fly to Macau to wait for her China Visa to be approved.

shelldys 10 yrs ago
Please do submit the letter of proof to the hk immigration with your contact and the previous employment contract detail. The hk immigration may use it in case she is needed to proceed a next domestic helper visa. I heard done cases had been rejected at the moment of visa processing n she cannot take up the new job even she had been signed by new employer.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad