break contract

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by carlmarx 10 yrs ago
im working here in hk for 3months now,my employers are nice.im not yet sure but i think my employer is pregnant,i assume she's in her trimester,.im now taking care of his 1yr old son and if ever she is really pregnant she is due this august,its a problem for me because i honestly cannot take of 2 child with this age gap.im thinking of telling them to just hire a new helper that can do job and just sent me back home.is it ok if i do it,or any advice what can i do better.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
punter 10 yrs ago
Just be honest to your employer. Let them decide whether they're going to terminate your employement or hire another helper to replace you, or hire another helper (have two helpers).

GemmaW 10 yrs ago
If you are very certain about your decision that you do not wish to look after two babies, please, please, please let your employer know now and not wait until baby arrives.

You also need to establish first whether or not she is indeed pregnant.

I hired a very capable indo helper two months before my due date. She left me when my baby was only 1 month old and I was due back at work.

Definitely discuss with your boss. Don't let her pursuade you to stay if you feel you are not up to the task because the last thing you'd want to do is leave her stranded with two babies when you change your mind.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad