One way ticket from Philippines to hong kong

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by mcc2007 16 yrs ago
Does anyone know where I can book a one way airplane ticket/voucher for my helper to come from Philippines to Hong Kong.

Please provide some advice. Thank you.

ncmcc

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
abby78 16 yrs ago
the voucher is different, you need to buy an open ticket which you can't buy online through the Cebu airline website, you have to go buy from the travel agency. We bought ours at the travel agency at the united centre (where the Philippine consulate is)

but if she already get the visa approved and have a definite time, the beancurd's advice is good.

mcc2007 16 yrs ago
Hi Beancurd and Abby,

Thank you both for the reply. I think I need to get a voucher since I need to provide it to show the Philippine consulate before applying for helper's VISA. Abby, do you have any idea about how much the one way vouche will cost? The Cebu airline's rate is very cheap, I could not believe it. Is the voucher about the same price if it is through the same airline? I don't know cebu airline at all, is it a good one? I would like to have my helper feel comfortable about coming to Hong Kong since the moment she goes on the plane.

abby78 16 yrs ago
for what I remember I paid 1,300$Hk for the voucher, its Cathay pacific. Thats was 2 years ago. Its a bit more expensive because its an open ticket, I bought it there at the united Centre, because I was at the Philippines consulate when they require me to get one, I just went down and buy it there.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad