Please help! Water pipe leakage into flat below - need advice and plumber



POSTED BY RA (7 yrs ago)
You will have to get a contractor to get it fixed. The contractor will gauge the extent of damage and give you a quote. You could ask the management office for a contractor recommendation, alternatively, there are quite a few listed on this site and hk dollar saver. Get a quote from several before deciding.


Loyd Grossman is Miss Venezuela (7 yrs ago)
I assume you have household insurance?

< Back to main category


You must be logged in to be able to reply. Login now.