Looking for a Good Renovation Contractor

Search  

ORIGINAL POST

Posted by HOLIDAY 2 9 mths ago
https://hongkong.asiaxpat.com/forums/hong-kong-property-finance/threads/DC69D0F3-AC62-45F5-8AC6-BA1F71BD64D5/looking-for-a-good-contractor/

COMMENTS

hannahBB 9 mths ago
Hi

Are you currently looking for the good renovation contractor? I cant find your original post.. But seems like archiparti is pretty good. Haven't got the reviews from asiaxpat but I just find it pretty decent. You can check their website (archiparti.co) and i'll tell you when i get any reply from asiaxpat :)

Have a nice day!

HOLIDAY 2 9 mths ago
Hi there,

I have a very reliable contractor with reasonable price as he is a local (called CK), his quotation will be less than a design firm a lot, also never mark up the price because you are the expatriate. He can speak fluent English and quotation is free of charge.

I posted a similar topic before, unfortunately was deleted by the forum. Apparently, I can’t post his full name & phone no. here, but if you need more details, let me know, I will PM you! (Or try to search it from the above old thread)

Hope this can help!

marcusboy 7 mths ago
Hello,

I am interested in getting details of your contractor too. Please can you PM me his details. Thank you.

Divia 7 mths ago
Hi,
CK’s contact details
+852 9682 1422

marcusboy 7 mths ago
Thank you.

Craig000 6 mths ago
Hi,

CK has been working as our regular contractor for our shops and offices renovations and renewals for years. He's offering so far reasonable prices to us, delivering on time with quality.

My boss is an Aussie who owns couple brands of cafe and bar. His apartment in island south was just fully renovated by CK and he commented CK was attentive and responsible.

Getting a responsible renovation contractor in hk is pretty difficult I know, especially for expats. CK is no doubt a good helper!

Ed 6 mths ago
Avoid Wolfgang Derler:

https://hongkong.asiaxpat.com/forums/living-in-or-moving-to-hong-kong/threads/7082bf20-2c95-41ef-bbdc-d6d6493f63ca/warning-crank-calls-from-wolfgang-derler/

Ronaldkkk 3 mths ago
Hi everyone,

I followed old posts here and found CK for our florist shop renovation in Sai Ying Pun. Our place was very old with a dingy shabby basement, so we gotta have a complete renovation.

Within 2 months (even faster than our agreed contract period), CK has turned our old place into a brand new shop, with not only a clean and ventilated basement and also a comfortable office space at 2/F.

He's really amazing as he achieved, without errors, our design thoughts on shop front and inside, perfect lighting and very practical plumbing and drainage system. He has a strong technical team to build a complicated but decent freezer (made of double insulated glass walls) for us, which is no doubt the highlight of our shop.

We'll definitely call him again for any future works, and would like to share with anyone who gonna do renovation.

XuMinji 2 mths ago
I would like to second this post thread: I am so pleased to have Creative Health Renovation Contractor working on my flat. My flat was renovated ten years ago so I was looking for a reliable partner to do it up. The challenge was that I am not living in Hong Kong and Cantonese is not my first language. Mr. CK or Karl is such a life saver. He is a good communicator in written and oral English.

For the whole week of the project, while I was still away, he managed the project very well and provided me updates every day via WhatsApp. It is just so refreshing to work with a contractor who is reliable and a good communicator. When I got to HK eventually to check the flat, I am very satisfied with the job done.

jemtomfrance 49 days ago
I need a contractor too. Please share CK's contact details. Thank you.

HOLIDAY 2 48 days ago
CK’s contact details
+852 9682 1422

< Back to main category

>

Login now