Looking for a Good Renovation Contractor

Search  

ORIGINAL POST

POSTED BY HOLIDAY 2 (5 mths ago)
https://hongkong.asiaxpat.com/forums/hong-kong-property-finance/threads/DC69D0F3-AC62-45F5-8AC6-BA1F71BD64D5/looking-for-a-good-contractor/

COMMENTS

hannahBB (4 mths ago)
Hi

Are you currently looking for the good renovation contractor? I cant find your original post.. But seems like archiparti is pretty good. Haven't got the reviews from asiaxpat but I just find it pretty decent. You can check their website (archiparti.co) and i'll tell you when i get any reply from asiaxpat :)

Have a nice day!

HOLIDAY 2 (4 mths ago)
Hi there,

I have a very reliable contractor with reasonable price as he is a local (called CK), his quotation will be less than a design firm a lot, also never mark up the price because you are the expatriate. He can speak fluent English and quotation is free of charge.

I posted a similar topic before, unfortunately was deleted by the forum. Apparently, I can’t post his full name & phone no. here, but if you need more details, let me know, I will PM you! (Or try to search it from the above old thread)

Hope this can help!

marcusboy (2 mths ago)
Hello,

I am interested in getting details of your contractor too. Please can you PM me his details. Thank you.

Divia (2 mths ago)
Hi,
CK’s contact details
+852 9682 1422

marcusboy (2 mths ago)
Thank you.

Craig000 (36 days ago)
Hi,

CK has been working as our regular contractor for our shops and offices renovations and renewals for years. He's offering so far reasonable prices to us, delivering on time with quality.

My boss is an Aussie who owns couple brands of cafe and bar. His apartment in island south was just fully renovated by CK and he commented CK was attentive and responsible.

Getting a responsible renovation contractor in hk is pretty difficult I know, especially for expats. CK is no doubt a good helper!

Ed (35 days ago)
Avoid Wolfgang Derler:

https://hongkong.asiaxpat.com/forums/living-in-or-moving-to-hong-kong/threads/7082bf20-2c95-41ef-bbdc-d6d6493f63ca/warning-crank-calls-from-wolfgang-derler/

< Back to main category

>

You must be logged in to be able to reply. Login now.