Looking for a Good Renovation Contractor

Search  

ORIGINAL POST

POSTED BY HOLIDAY 2 (3 mths ago)
https://hongkong.asiaxpat.com/forums/hong-kong-property-finance/threads/DC69D0F3-AC62-45F5-8AC6-BA1F71BD64D5/looking-for-a-good-contractor/

COMMENTS

hannahBB (2 mths ago)
Hi

Are you currently looking for the good renovation contractor? I cant find your original post.. But seems like archiparti is pretty good. Haven't got the reviews from asiaxpat but I just find it pretty decent. You can check their website (archiparti.co) and i'll tell you when i get any reply from asiaxpat :)

Have a nice day!

HOLIDAY 2 (2 mths ago)
Hi there,

I have a very reliable contractor with reasonable price as he is a local (called CK), his quotation will be less than a design firm a lot, also never mark up the price because you are the expatriate. He can speak fluent English and quotation is free of charge.

I posted a similar topic before, unfortunately was deleted by the forum. Apparently, I can’t post his full name & phone no. here, but if you need more details, let me know, I will PM you! (Or try to search it from the above old thread)

Hope this can help!

marcusboy (18 days ago)
Hello,

I am interested in getting details of your contractor too. Please can you PM me his details. Thank you.

Divia (18 days ago)
Hi,
CK’s contact details
+852 9682 1422

marcusboy (18 days ago)
Thank you.

< Back to main category

>

You must be logged in to be able to reply. Login now.