Chilli Fagara ?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by kimmy 18 yrs ago
Is it any good? Looking for a yummy Szechuan resto with nice ambience that serves more alcoholic choices than beer... in Central please. I find Dapinghuo decent enough but can't stand the singing at the end (too hilarious) - and guests aren't even allowed to leave before the singing ends!!! (the owner/singing lady's husband) locks the door before she starts)

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Tessatrue 18 yrs ago
Have been there three times ... the food is consistently good. It is stylish but very small so booking ahead would be good, unless you dine there on a week night.

Mayfair 18 yrs ago
Chilli Figara is very good,been there both times,loved the experience. The management does try to make you over order so be wary. Where is Dapinghuo? would appreciate address and no. Thanks.

marieantoinette 18 yrs ago
Can I please have the address of Chilli fagara....sounds scrumptious!!!

kimmy 18 yrs ago
I had a wonderful meat at Chilli fagara.. the spicy dumplings were my favourite! a little pricey though, but you'd expect that from a soho chinese restaurant that has a nice ambience. They are on Grahamn street next to Le Tire Bouchon, tel 28933330. Dapinghuo is around Cochrane street, call them for exact location. (need to pay a deposit anyway)

RA 18 yrs ago
Try Chongqing at Elgin Street. They have yummy Sichuan food. They also have 3 levels of 'hot' .

omega 18 yrs ago
Chongqing too tries to make you over order. The food may be good - but the portions are very small - so you may still be hungry inspite of shelling out 600HKD for two

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad