Venue for Private Party for 60 pax

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by ronan_hongkong 12 yrs ago
We are looking for a venue for a special birthday party for 60 people in April this year.

Do you have any suggestions for possible restaurants or private kitchens that could accommodate us?

Thanks

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
community advice 12 yrs ago
CAB: I think most of the hotels or private clubs rent out large halls/rooms for parties. I give below other organisations which may help you. Royal Garden Hotel 2721 5215, Amante Private Party Venue - 2827 8277, Asia World Expo 3606 8828 HK Coliseum 2355 7234, Holly Brown Coffee 2869 9689, Kowloon International Trade & Exhibition Centre 2620 2222, HK Fringe Club 2521 7251. Have a wonderful party.

Regards CAB

fernih24 10 yrs ago
what type of birthday party are you looking for? if looking for a fun venue for private party (age 20 - 35), should check out Chalk on LKF (60 people max, im not sure of exact location). My friend had her party there and it was crazy fun! it is a blacklight party on the interior and chill rooftop venue on the exterior. one of the better private party venues in HK in my opinion. googled their website: www.chalkparty.hk - you my also want to consider Socialito on Wyndam street and Fly (near ice house street) both arent bad as well but you need to let them know way ahead of time. hope you enjoy your party

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad