Bird's nest

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by crystal88 18 yrs ago
Where to buy it and which brand? i'm thinking of the ready made bottled bird's nest in syrup as i don't have the time to prepare and cook it. thanks.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
crystal88 18 yrs ago
thanks for the info. I heard it's good to take if you are preggy, is it true?

crystal88 18 yrs ago
thanks mosy, i've sent you a PM

crystal88 18 yrs ago
hi moonriver,

have you tried their birds nest? i called them but they cannot speak english, though i understand the price, and the bottle size. I wanna ask something before buying it. Pls. let me know. thanks.

Katetam 18 yrs ago
crystal88, don't eat the ones in a bottle (ready made) they are not good for you or your pregnancy. You should only eat bird's nest from big stores (reliable merchants), soak them, pick out all the feathers, and dirty stuff, put them in a stewing pot (small one) and stew for 45 minutes. You can add sugar or chicken broth to take it.

I like mine with coconut milk and a little sugar, or milk, and sometimes I add it to congee.

I ate bird's nest every week during my pregnancies. Don't know how a catty can last 12 months though.

I buy my bird's nest from Tung Fan Hung, pricey, but know they are trustworthy.

crystal88 18 yrs ago
Hi Moonriver,

I've sent you a PM. thanks for your help.

Hi katetam,

Where is Tung Fan Hung, how much per catty should i buy, i know there are different price range? i just want to go to one reputable shop and buy.

crystal88 18 yrs ago
Hi Moonriver,

THANK YOU so much for the info.

Johnimee 10 yrs ago
Dear all,

I am John Vu from Ho Chi Minh - Việt Nam, I am doing business in BIRD'SNEST product (unclean and clean bird nest) cause I have some Bird'snest farms here in the south of Việt Nam. Our product is 100% make/clean by hand without any chemicals. I heard that in Hong Kong people it alots then I decided to find anyone who can get me a contact or can be partner. My goal is look for the Bird nest distributor/restaurant here which can consume the amount of Bird nest per month. I do also appreciate for any comment/advice on this.

Thanks much,

John

drpp 9 yrs ago
Hi John,

Can you send your contact details.

Thanks
Whatsapp: +852-69048748

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad