Bi/Lesbian Clubs

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by bamboo star 18 yrs ago
Propaganda did designate separate areas for the fellas and gals, but I haven't been there in ages.

HK Magazine, it's free, you can pick up a copy in many coffee shops. They do post lesbian nights in the entertainment/club section.

A friend of mine went to one of these once but she didn't have much fun. Hope you have better luck. :)

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Ms B 18 yrs ago
Hi there,

Not sure if you saw an earlier thread regarding les events in HK but I run a pretty happening lesbian lounge night every first Tuesday of the month: Les Peches. You missed one of our biggest night last Tuesday with over 300 ladies of all nationalities and ages. We always try to make new people feel welcome and it is a pretty good place to meet interesting women.

Otherwise, the night at Propaganda (I guess that was Bamboo Starwas talking about)is no more but there are going to be lots of other activities: boat trip on the 23, tennis tournament, speed dating… and a literary salon starting in September. I am sure there is something there you could enjoy.

Email me at lespechesinfo@yahoo.com and I will put you on our database so you can updated on the next activities.

B.

Ms B 18 yrs ago

Of course you can join us! We have an special pair of scissors.

Joke aside. Try a swinger club or LKF or Wanchai.

'Real' lesbians and bisexual women do not have many places in Hong Kong to be among 'their' people. So Les Peches and the other events I have mentioned are for women only and maybe their 'very' close 'mostly gay' male friends.

No offence. Call me sexist but give at least some spaces...

Anyway, my dear male friend, what are you doing in this women only chat area : )

Kek 18 yrs ago
Don't you know ? We all read it! Touchy,feely blokes just trying to understand females (an infinite job,probably)

Ms B 18 yrs ago
Now that the message from that guy has been deleted. (Thank you Oh Great Moderator!), my message looks weird.

For those who haven't followed we had a 'I am straight and wanna bring my bi-curious girlfriend to your event or was it? Can I come to your les bi event to meet a bi laid' message. Which I responded to very appropriately I think. Any comments grrls?

Justknowthetruth 18 yrs ago
R

hotchinagirl 18 yrs ago
Can someone please help me?

I am looking for lesbian and bisexual clubs in Guangzhou?

intruder 18 yrs ago
I am in Singapore. Just suffered a GREAT blow to my heart by my gal fren. Hoping to find Bi/lesbian Club where I can be myself. Anyone knows where to go?

IMNRG 18 yrs ago
hotchinagirl . . I'm straight, but I hang out with a lot of gay guys (does that make me a fag hag?). The primary gay bar in GZ is Rich's Club. Although it's mostly male, and has remodeled and partly caters to straights, you might meet some gals there. A gay male friend recently told me that one of his lesbian friends took him to a lesbian club in Tianhe, near Grandview Mall. But it's one of those private kind of, up the stairs, you need to know it's there to find it, places. Send me a PM and I'll put you in touch with him and he can put you in touch with her. She kind of ignores me,so I don't have her e-mail, I guess cause I'm straight. Makes no sense to me, cause I think a friend is a friend, whoever you want to sleep with, but some gay/les don't feel that way.

At any rate, message me, and I'll see if I can help.

tattooedblonde 18 yrs ago
as a gay woman, rich's is terrible, a scotch and coke costs 50 yuan and the music is bad. as IMNRG said, most of the people are men last time i went there i didnt even see a woman, even then, i'd assume they would be a fag hag, to me, rich's looks like a gay pick up joint, i know a few bars in gz for women including that one IMNRG spoke of in tian he (i dont know the name either). good fun :)

Ms B 18 yrs ago

r u a boy or a gal 'Looking Around'?

not_so_docile 18 yrs ago
he is a guy and there is no mistake about it.

not_so_docile 18 yrs ago
I don't think so,not that I know of.

not_so_docile 18 yrs ago
You are reffering to Daughers of Bilitis right?

not_so_docile 18 yrs ago
You are reffering to Daughers of Bilitis right?

kissy.missy 18 yrs ago
i think that they do lesbians-night in dapartment every first tuesdays of the month..enjoy!!

crazeah 14 yrs ago
Hi All, I'm new here.

So where in GZ i can go for lesbian hangouts this weekend?

me and my gf haven't been any scene in this town.

let me know ok. ;)

thetimeisnow 12 yrs ago
Hi..I was wondering if anyone knows of whether there are any clubs catering to expat gay women in Hong Kong. Most of what I have read online seem to be clubs that are frequented by same set of people and the expat lesbian scene seems non-existent. Any ideas?

stoploss 12 yrs ago
there really isnt any that i know of other than les peches that happens once a month...and yes, they generally are for local girls with a sprinkling of expats.

Sweetpea13 11 yrs ago
Hi love to meet up and having a coffee for sometimes. Pls msg me anytime😊😊

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad