Vegetarian sushi/california rolls/chicken sushi

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by NZlawyergirl 18 yrs ago
Hi

I love the idea of sushi but am not a fan of raw fish. Does anyone know where you can get a good selection of vegetarian sushi options or sushi with chicken etc in it. At home, there were plenty of sushi options with chicken or cooked tuna and I know this is not traditional japanese filling for sushi. The sushi places I have been to here are very limited with only cucumber or egg omelette fillings.

Thanks

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
rachelb 18 yrs ago
g-sushi has a pretty good vegetarian variety - cucumber, pickle, tou fu & egg. They do cold soba without the prawn and crab meat on top, upon request. I dont believe there is any chicken sushi but there sure are tuna rolls. this place is inexpensive and has a branch in causeway bay.

crj 18 yrs ago
Kyoto Joe and Tokyo Joe both do vegetarian sushi upon request, they also will do 'cooked fish' sushi upon request.

NZlawyergirl 18 yrs ago
Thanks for the recommendations - I'll give these ones a try

megababe 18 yrs ago
Check out DOZO! on Lyndhurst Terrace. Great selection to choose from - stacks of veggie dishes and funky little restaurant.

NZlawyergirl 18 yrs ago
thanks - I'll try that!

pigheadmei 18 yrs ago
I know this Japanese restaurant called Moeh Japanese Dining in Causeway Bay, they could actually customize sushi or any cooked dishes for you. The waitresses are very friendly and the sushi chefs are very open-minded to serve what you want.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad