the iTunes music store?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
ichthys 18 yrs ago
alltunes.com

A little sketch though. It's what has been keeping Russia out of the WTO lol

D-FENZ 18 yrs ago
best place to get most music these days is via bit torrent. kind of works like kazzaa/napster but more effecient and not so regulated.

Azureus http://azureus.sourceforge.net/ is a well known client to use. its a little harder to setup than more common PTP programs but alot faster and more range of stuff to DL.

google "torrents" to find numerous music/movie etc etc sites to use.

jimmychef 18 yrs ago
the best way that i have found to find any kind of song is to use "limewire"

type "limewire" into your search bar and download their FREE software, not their PRO version, and let it do its thing. i have been using this for about three years now and its never let me down.

its 100% use friendly and basically sets itself up. the only thing you have to do is choose where you want to save the downloaded files so before you start, create or decide on a file on your computer that you are familiar with such as "My Music"

good luck

jim

aussieinhk 18 yrs ago
www.allofmp3.com

Been using it for over 2 years. It's great. And I don't really care if Russia get into WTO or not. LOL

visitken 18 yrs ago
I also swear by allofmp3. It's not free but mighty inexpensive. Downloads are fast and unlike bit torrent, quality control has never been an issue. Yes, I realize the site is not 100% RIAA compliant but then again, many of the vid clips I watch on Youtube aren't copyright compliant either! Until Russia's courts and the RIAA hammer out some sort of win-win deal, I'll keep giving allofmp3 my business...

the_poor_man 18 yrs ago
If you've got a credit card and billing address in a country that has iTunes there's nothing stopping you from using the iTunes Store. Unfortunately, if you have a HK credit card or no overseas billing address, you're out of luck with iTunes.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad