upper eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by sylviec 17 yrs ago
Hi there, I'm looking for a plastic surgeon in hk but I can't afford to spend more than $12000 for upper eyelid surgery...I know its only $6700 in Bkk but with the airlines ticket and one week in hotel , its more than what I can pay... I'm sure I can find here but the last one I talk to (DR Edmund Chan) wanted $16000 included discount!!!I'm a teacher, can't pay that...please, someone helps!!! BTW, I just got Botox for my eyes crow and it cost me only $1500, if you 're interested, i can pass the number. XXX

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
sandiexxxx 17 yrs ago
Hi, the price you have been quoted for HK Dr. was not bad. Don't know which hospital you checked in Bangkok, but try this one, Yanhee it may be cheaper, and you only need around 5days before having stiches removed. Good luck ! For your botox, what strength/solution did they use, sometimes when it is cheaper the solution can be weaker and then not last as long.

sylviec 17 yrs ago
Thanks Sandie..will check that place in Bkk.

Well, if I'm not content with the botox ,I can have it fixed in 2 weeks for free so lets see...How much you pay for eyes crows usually?

XXX

sandiexxxx 17 yrs ago
Depends usually for crows feet, and other areas, around HK$3.500, and thats discounted ! Where did you go ?

thanks

sylviec 17 yrs ago
Well, I called Alice which is the sales/marketing director of BIOBIZ SWISS(www.biobizint.com)and she sent me the quotes for Botox and Surgiderm filling.The place is in Central.You should call her on my behalf(sylvie)and get the details about the solution used.

So far its my day#4 and I can already see the lines getting away.Keep me posted.X

sylviec 17 yrs ago
oops...forgot to give you her number:9438 0555

sylviec 17 yrs ago
Thanks Douglas lilico for the info, actually that's the place i was talking about in the first place, you are right its an excellent hospital, had some hair removal laser there years ago...I think i have to drop the idea of having that surgery in hk and indeed go to thailand...X

sandiexxxx 17 yrs ago
Hey thanks for the info. will give her a call. I have a package with another place, still have 3 to go, so will check it out. Did you check out Yanhee ? another friend of mine is there now, doing a mid face lift, I spoke to her yesterday, and all fine.. Give me a call if you need more info, send mail to me and will give you my number.

thanks again.

sylviec 17 yrs ago
Thanks so much for all the infos ...I finally made an appoitment at Yanhee hospital in bkk...so cheap( $4200 )Please, Sandie, would it be possible to have your friend's doctor's name? as I don't know anyone there. I can't wait for april!!!XXX BTW what's a mid face lift exactly?

smitasharma54 11 yrs ago
blepharoplasty is the cosmetic procedure in which your eyelids are reconstructed and excess skin removed

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad