private school bus service

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by irriki 16 yrs ago
Please, can somebody share phone or address of company, where can find private school bus. I'm now have very dificalt sitution: school of my child in HK side, and we living in Kowloon side.But school provide bus service only in HK side.

Thanks for any advice.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
sapphire26 16 yrs ago
Hi! Bloom Travesl and Tours bus service also caters to School bus service. You may contact Mr.HO on 26255584.He might help!

taechaves 16 yrs ago
Hi my name is gina Im come from australia, and very concerned about this company,because at the moment Im loling for a private school bus in hong kong, and I have two children, I aprreciate so much if you can give me the company name.

regards, Gina

little purplecloud 12 yrs ago
Hi Amanda,

I've only come across your thread as am in the process searching for private bus company for my 3 children.

I would very much appreciate if you could provide me with the name of the bus company too.

Many thanks.

Kind regards,

Fiona

(I am based in Hong Kong)

BeaUri 10 yrs ago
Could you please tell me the name of that scool bus company that had that bad record? I am actually looking for a private school bus who will bring my 3yr old daughter in school.

Thanks,

Rhea

ken_divine 10 yrs ago
hi rhea, i also have a 5 year old daughter that is looking for a private bus company to bring her to school from shatin to hk side. can i ask which part of hk side school is she going.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad