Movers

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by s11mas 15 yrs ago
Hello, I am moving from Kowloon to Belchers (Kennedy Town). Can anybody recommend good reliable movers?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Ed 15 yrs ago
You can get a quote here http://www.asiaxpat.com/movingquote/

axptguy38 15 yrs ago
FTC Logistics.

keichan 15 yrs ago
Please PM me and I will let you know which company NOT to use ... very very bad experience and if you value your possessions you won't use them. Can't name them on this forum unfortunately ...

s11mas 15 yrs ago
my email address is s11mas@hotmail.com... thanks

4G 15 yrs ago
pls send me pm too,keichan

thanks

jaysmith 15 yrs ago
yes, beware of any mover with the initials Y.Y. They destroy furniture. I bought about 20 of those $75 plastic storage boxes and they broke nearly every single one of them.

nicolei 15 yrs ago
have just used a company mentioned on another moving thread called Yan Yan Transportation and they were very good and exceedingly cheap. We only moved up one floor of same building so the very heavy sofa was hoisted up from the balcony and our heavy marble table was carried up by 6 men intact. They may well be the company mentioned above but I would recommend them . Call Eric on 2388 6883. info@yanyanmover.com

Thames 15 yrs ago
Perhaps it's down to the particular crew who move you. I've used the same crew from Santa Fe twice ('Gary', a really strong and efficient foreman plus 3 younger guys - all very friendly and helpful) and they were fantastic. So I recommended Santa Fe to two lots of friends, but the friends both ended up with other crews who were not nearly so good; they had no common sense whatsoever and also managed to break several things through sheer carelessness. Yet Gary and his team were brilliant and I'm dead impressed with Santa Fe because of them. I'll definitely use the firm again IF they're still there.

jillybean 14 yrs ago
Just had a quote from Speedway and it was less than half the price of the last company I used called Aman. Here's the details : Speedway Services Co. Ltd.

Ben Ngan

Tel : 2528-1823

Mobile : 9033-8961

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad