Fraud through AsiaXPAT (not by AsiaXPAT though!)

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by tfloyd 13 yrs ago
Be warned. I recently posted an advert for my car on AsiaXPAT. Within a day or so, someone responded saying he wanted to purchase the car for the full asking price.

The 'buyer' said he would remit the full purchase price plus shipping costs (he said he wanted to export the car to Malaysia).

I then received an email, purportedly from Paypal, confirming that the full amount plus the shipping cost had been debited from the buyer's account. The buyer gave his name as Nigel Marven - nigelmarven1@hotmail.com - quoting a specific transaction number.

The 'Paypal' email looked real. The email informed me that the full funds (purchase price plus shipping costs) would be released to me once I had sent the amount covering the shipping costs to the shipping company.

Despite informing the buyer that I would not fund his shipping costs until the money was in my HK bank account, he was quite insistent.

We then had many email exchanges. He even gave me a mobile telephone number (a UK mobile number) to call to discuss it with him, which I did. He was very convincing.

However, I called Paypal and they confirmed that they had no record of a transaction with the number that the buyer had quoted and the email address to where I needed to confirm that the shipping agent's fee had been sent (the buyer wanted this done through Western Union) was also not Paypal's email address.

I queried this with the buyer, and he said that I had contacted the wrong Paypal! I once again informed the buyer that I will not be pre-paying anything to anyone without funds in advance. Needless to say, I have heard nothing further.

In latin, there is a phrase 'caveat emptor' - buyer beware. Does anyone know what the latin is for 'seller beware'!!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
cxflygirl 13 yrs ago
Thanks I just experienced the same thing with my car... will have to post elsewhere!!!

htenbos 13 yrs ago
I just received the same response from someone using the same credentials on an ad for a Baby Chair sale that I posted. Since I was already suspicious (very eager reply: buy immediately, will pay in full the asking price, use an agent to pickup the goods for shipping - for a HKD 900 chair - ......) I asked for more info on the payment process and got a response along the line of these two replies above.

Hence the guy must still be active !

s11mas 13 yrs ago
I also got an email from this guy 3 times last week when I put on an ad for several items for sale... same message as htenbps.

He's defintely still active!!!

Furniture_Dinnerwares 13 yrs ago
Hi, I experience the same case with the previous Hong Kong sellers, who is Marven Nigel asking to buy my items but asked me to open a paypal account. Can the admin block his account?

Username: nigelmarven

email address: nigelmarven1@gmail.com

Jassna 13 yrs ago
Hi there,

I have had the same thing aswell and found it a bit weird when he had mentioned that his shipping company would come to collect and was eager beaver for it. Also mentioned he would pay full asking price for it. Same e-mail address nigelmarven1@gmail.com.

I decided to google him and found this post so yes this person seems to be active!

Taylor12 13 yrs ago
I was contacted by the same person: nigelmarven1@gmail.com. I found it weird when he sent double the amount on Paypal and wanted me to go to Western Union to do a money transfer. Of course, I didn't complete the transaction. Please Ed block his account!

ji_hongkong 12 yrs ago
I had the same experience 3 days ago.

Almost same address.

Has anyone reported to Police?

oldcat 12 yrs ago
"jeffwayn117@gmail.com" tried the Western Union trick again this week.

This time the name and address he used was:

Name: James Adeben

Address: Taman Fadason Jinjang Kepong

State: Kuala Lumpur

City: Selangor

Zipcode: 52100

He threatened to "make" legal action when we cancelled the sale!

He's still active. Please block him from AsiaXPAT.

DanUK 10 yrs ago
I am having a conversation that sounds very similar to this with a 'buyer' right now.

I was totally suspicious about the whole thing and told the guy I would only accept cash in my last email...I'm not expecting to hear back.

Andy S 10 yrs ago
Hello, it looks like that the same 'method' is still on.
I was contacted yesterday by
Trond Krsitian (trondkris@outlook.com),
prior to that the same person wrote an anomymous sms as 'matteocasil'.

He wanted to pay the full asking price of my car through paypal and the car should be picked up
By an agent..

Be careful.

Cheers, A.

ManInBlack 10 yrs ago
Hi All,

I also had a person wanting to know the conditions of some of the guitars I had placed on AsiaXapt (For Sale)and askedwouldI accept PayPal as payment. The email came fromTrond Krsitian (trondkris@outlook.com).

The person asked if I had a Paypal account and if not, to open one which was an easy thing to do and they would then be able to make the full payment to me via PayPal. No discounts asked for. Theyalsosaid that they can notpay mein cash asthey were overseas on business, thus asked thatif they could remit the money to me viaPaypal. They then wanted to know some details of my Paypal account which made me grew more suspicious. I then stop emailing the person as I thought it could be some fraud.

Be Careful.

Cheers,

N

personality at work 10 yrs ago
I had a bad shopping experience with a lady called Otto, she was absolutely a nut, forcing me to pick up the goods in her own schedule. She asked for deposit because the goods is heavy to take from her home from fortress to Sheung Wan, and the goods is actually less then 2 pounds. I finally made up a time to meet in a shopping mall, but she insisted to meeting at her lobby of her office which is only a block far. I was only 5 mins late, her attitude was a witch, grabbing my money and walk away.
She is selling OTO massage machine, strongly suggesting not buying from this rude sellers, with no brain.

Peds 10 yrs ago
for those paypal / remittance transactions, there was a warning posted by the admin before the site had a facelift, also, that scam isn't new here such as the buyer works in a ship and wants the item sent to his daughter blah blah. simply put. the way i see it. items here in asia expat should only be sold locally preferable on a face to face transaction. you get your item / money upfront and you can inspect the items as well. shipping the item overseas has its risks and if you would like to take that risk there are sites such as ebay where you can do so.

jostee 9 yrs ago
Scammer below, please help to block the a/c....

Good Day, I am seeking to transact a financial business investment with you in your country. I am seeking to transfer the sum $6.5m USD into your bank account for business investment Project in your country. then when the money gets into your account, i will come down and meet with you for business investment discussions.Please reply, so i will explain the whole process to you. Reply at @ jimmykr545@consultant.com Jimmy

skierx 9 yrs ago
I received the same message as JOSTEE.

shtam208 9 yrs ago
same thing as well cfunding988 terry196028@yahoo.com

190k 9 yrs ago
I had a dubious reply to an ad to ship a second hand item to the US where the item is cheaper there new. "sandrahk" was the name used

frimpea 9 yrs ago
Hi there,
also had a buyer for an item and that one is "sandrahk" as well and asks me to write to her email instead here:

Please write me in my email (sandralovesgloeckner@gmail.com)

Luckily I saw this fraud post here before, so be aware, I will see what she wants but will be very careful.
And then I will post here again.

190k 9 yrs ago
FRIMPEA,

Exactly the same method, email address the same.

nkthean 9 yrs ago
Hi there,

"sandrahk" is a potential fraud.

I posted 2 ads and both came back with reponses as :

"Please write me in my email (sandralovesgloecknew@gmail.com).

I wonder why in responses to any questions on potential sale, both came back wiith above same response.

Please disable user "sandrahk" as it is proving a nuisance.

Thanks.

sellttm 9 yrs ago
UserID: sandrahk using email address: sandralovesgloecknew@gmail.com is definitely a fraudster.

Sounded too good to be true indicating "she" would like the item to be shipped to California and wanted to find out the shipping charges. "She" said "she" would be wiring the funds covering both the purchase price and shipping charges using bank transfer.

There were quite a few exchanges of emails as I didn't feel comfortable giving out my banking info just like that. I received no further reply when I indicated I would prefer to list it on eBay to settle it.

Frankly, the idea of putting ads in a local classified site is hoping to sell the item locally; guess it's best to ignore inquiries to sell it overseas as most turned out to be fraudulent.

Upvoting to ban "sandrahk" on Asiaxpat as it's truly a total waste of time to deal with "her" for all who utilize the site to trade.

Thanks!

frimpea 9 yrs ago
@NKTHEAN, @SELLTTM

Here is Sandras reply:
Thank you for your reply.
Please i want to buy your product and can you check the cost of shipping to USA(California) through the Hong Kong postal service website(www.hongkongpost.hk).
I will make payment by bank transfer. Payment will be made as soon as we know the total price of product plus postage.
Waiting for your reply

....I will just ignore her.
No plan to sell overseas.....
Why does she calls her Sandrahk, as she wants to ship it somewhere.....

190k 9 yrs ago
I think the moral is not to deal with overseas enquiries. Sell on E-bay if you consider overseas deals.

edpi 9 yrs ago
Sandra blabla contacted me too, I ignored her after the second message

Charlotte T 9 yrs ago
i received the same email as well!!!!!
she even sent me a "Standard Chartered bank" email saying the money had been transfer, but i can only get the money after she cfm received the goods!!!!!

See below guys!!!!!

REF. Number: SC73661536625AE

***** WIRE TRANSFER CONFIRMATION EMAIL******

The Online Transfer Order From Standard Chartered Bank® Has Been Approved.

This message is to officially inform you that on 20/01/2015, we received a Telegraphic Wire Transfer of $3,570.00 HKD from our customer (Sandra Gloeckner)

****** TRANSFER CONFIRMATION DETAILS******

Order Status

WIRE TRANSFER CONFIRMED / APPROVED

WIRE TRANSFER PRESENT STATUS

FUNDS HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM BUYERS ACCOUNT

Date Order Place

20/01/2015 09:22:21

Order Status

FUNDS READY TO BE TRANSFERRED TO SELLERS ACCOUNT

Transfer Order Number

SC73661536625AE

BUYER’S ACCOUNT INFORMATION

Transfer Status:

WIRE TRANSFER CONFIRMED

Payment Method

BANK TO BANK TRANSFER

ACCOUNT NUMBER

XX XXXX XX982

CARD NUMBER

54***********9826

Account Holder Name

SANDRA GLOECKNER

Account Holder Address

11721 Virginia Street

City ,State, Zip

Adelanto, CA ,92301

COUNTRY

U.S.A

Seller’s Information
Use our online Transfer to pay for online purchases, the companies / individuals you buy from all over the world. This is an important security feature and certainly is better than having your credit card number transmitted all over the Internet. Our Service is secure, and we screen our merchant accounts very closely in order to protect the sellers and the buyer.

frimpea 9 yrs ago
Folks, be aware, Sandra is now posting as PRETTYLADY:
Back Reply Delete
I have interest in buying your product how much is the last price? What is the present condition? Reply to (sandralovesgloeckner@gmail.com ) Sandra

Admins, Please block PRETTYLADY

------------------------------------------------------

Jem0313 9 yrs ago
I also received a message from Sandra, she asked me to provide my bank account details, I was cautious to share my bank account details to someone else that I don't know. I asked her mailing address and got her response: "Yes, that is why i asked you to send me your bank details and after i send you the my address". I will ignore her!

Can Asiaxpat.com block her account in order to avoid other member being cheated?

sellttm 9 yrs ago
@ CHARLOTTE T

I guess you probably provided your banking info to Sandra, or else she couldn't have sent you the confirmation. If this is the case, take immediate action to report this to the police and also the bank as it is highly likely your personal and banking information is compromised. Best of luck!

CWB-HK 9 yrs ago
***** I also got this "Sandra" after posting something for sale on the classified page; she's using a diff logon name now. Again, same as mentioned above - interested in Product, living overseas, please contact her by email, etc.

Asiaxpat - please review and block this person to safeguard others. Please see below for her contacts and recent enquiries:

I have interest in buying your product How much is the last price? What is the present condition? Reply to (sandralovesgloeckner@gmail.com ) Sandra

I have interest in buying your product how much is the last price? What is the present condition? Reply to (sandralovesgloeckner@gmail.com ) Sandra

sellttm 9 yrs ago
Upvoting to ban "Sandra" from accessing Asiaxpat, literally ban "her" IP please as "she" uses different handles to scam site users.

I have interest in buying your product How much is the last price? What is the present condition? Reply to (sandralovesgloeckner@gmail.com ) Sandra

Sorry for being a bit sarcastic here, simply couldn't imagine this "scam artist" isn't that artistic or creative overall. "She" simply cut and paste the same message over and over again. Never realized their jobs could be as repetitive and mundane as 9-5ers.

CWB-HK 9 yrs ago
Just emailed AsiaXpat regarding this "Sandra"; asked for their reply on actions taken. Hopefully, the Luciw brothers will take a look and put a stop to this. If this Sandra is still around, maybe contact robin@asiaxpat.com directly. Take care all

Ed 9 yrs ago
We have banned this person multiple times but they continue to re-register using new email addresses --- appreciate if you can email robin@asiaxpat.com if you see further activity of this nature

Dingdong111 9 yrs ago
Sandrahk with same email address as mentioned above contacted me with short messages asking for price of item before asking if I can ship to USA.
Beware!

Bobby_C 9 yrs ago
Response to your Classified: XXXXX
Back Reply Delete

pppwong 9 yrs ago
sandralovesgloeckner@gmail.com- this person is still alive. i actually went to check the shipping cost for her! but then i was still suspicious so i googled her, luckily found this thread. i still dont see what the game is though. she asked for my bank account number and name.

Ed 9 yrs ago
Do not transact with her -- this is a scam

waistoa 9 yrs ago
Guys -- it's plain simple. Just ignore anyone who is not a local buyer, or anyone who asks stupid questions such as "what is your last price"! They send out 1000 identical messages per day hoping that just 1% of the sellers will fall victim to their tricks!

trawler 9 yrs ago
JUst got this this morning,asking me re postage to California.Still active.

You have a new personal message.
Title: RE: RE: Response to your Classified: Ebel BTR 1911
Please kindly write me in my email (sandralovesgloeckner@gmail.com)

Ed 9 yrs ago
This has been subsequently banned

pppwong 9 yrs ago
Whats her posting address? I wonder if its a valid one. May worth reporting to police.

Ed 9 yrs ago
This person is overseas so the police will not do anything

Dingdong111 9 yrs ago
Just to let you know that she is still on the prowl as she has contacted me with the same message and same email address for every single one of my posts which was uploaded yesterday. Seriously so sick and tired of her.

Jem0313 9 yrs ago
I found another scam, please be cautious!

User name: helendup

I want to buy, is it available to meet face-face or you can post and i will pay for shipping ?? reply me directly to my email (helendupri12@gmail.com) and i will reply you immediately

I received her email like this:

Thanks for your reply, I would love to send it to Usa can you please check the sending cost as I would pay for shipping and item cost
please do let me know soonest the total amount

Here is my shipping information
Street Adress: 5090 east clinton
City: fresno
State/Province: california
Postal Code: 93727
Country/Region: united states

I will pay you ( the shipping cost + cost of the items).

As per the payment, i will be making the payment through Bank transfer directly to your account and you will make the shipment after payment, so i will need you to send me your account information.

Name of Account Holder :
Name of Bank:
Account Number:
Email Address for payment confirmation :
Total Amount ( shipping cost + Item cost + $30HKD )
Your contact Number :

I will be waiting for your soonest response.

AsiaXpat admin, can you block this user too?

Aquamarine88 9 yrs ago
I wish I had read all these posts above before I sent the item to Sandra Gloeckner! I've been conned by her too!

The following is the info which the fraudster gave me:

user name - 我愛香港

email address - sandralovesgloeckner@gmail.com.

The shipping address:
Name: Sandra Gloeckner
Address: 11721 Virginia Street
City: Adelanto, California
Zip code: 92301

I also received those bogus Standard Chartered emails with this transaction # SC73661536625AE and I was asked to transfer money to a Western Union account #281-666-8833 and the details of this account are as follows:
FIRST NAME: IFEDUWA
LAST NAME: CASSIAN
ADDRESS: Instytutska Building
CITY: KIEV

Luckily the item isn't worth much but I reported to Standard Chartered bank anyway and also to the police.

mandyC 9 yrs ago
I also got the same email from Sandra Gloeckner" on 5 Feb with the same TT reference number # SC73661536625AE too..... I did communicated with her through email, but she can reply very quicky in which I feel so strange. Besides, she urgued me for serveral time to check when will I send out the parcel. So, I copied her email address and found out the truth...I am so lucky that I did not send out my goods... So, be carefully.. I also forwarded this fraud email to my friend working in HK Standard Chartered so that they can investigate within SC group...

The following email was the second email that I received from be.secure@sc.com ......

Dear Sir/Ma,

We have looked up your transaction number : SC73661536625AE and we will like to tell you that transaction number is valid and active, the reason why you have not received the funds yet is that we are still waiting for the shipment receipt for the item Sandra Gloeckner bought from you, this is to protect both buyer and seller on auction sites, immediately we have validated the shipment receipt which you will be emailing to us the funds will be immediately credited to your account automatically within minutes and you can go to your account to cash your total funds transferred to you.

The process which you will have to follow so that you can get your money are being stated below:

1. Go to the post office and send the package.
2. Send the shipment tracking or a copy of the receipt our email for the shipment verification.
3. You will have to be patient till when the shipment verification process is completed.
4. Your account would be credited immediately the shipment verification process is over.

You will receive the transfer payment in your account after we have received your shipment receipt. You are to email the shipment receipt/shipment tracking number to this our same email address. Our policy is that transferred amount cannot be released to your account until shipment receipt is received from the seller/you.

We apologize for any inconvenience. The payment is on pending on our database here and will not reflect in your account until we have received the information required to transfer the funds to your account. We would also like to inform you that the funds has been deposited in our Escrow Account which would be transferred to your account once transaction is completed.

lamcowen9394 9 yrs ago
Oh no, so a lot of people here experience the same thing and i'm not the only one!

The sandra blah blah approach me twice but i simply ignore her.
Now there's another account Xong22 which asked me to send the item to a address in HK--- Peng chau.

He sent me payment detail and insisted money will only be credit to my account until i sent the item.

I withdraw from that conversation with that person and i post here so then no one will be cheated.
Take care everyone and be careful!

===================================================================

Where can we meet for pick up or you help me post after full payment, mail to my e mail (xonnghiu@gmail.com) and i will reply you asap.

=======================================================================================================================================

Please write me in my email (sandralovesgloeckner@gmail.com)

==================================================================

Back Reply Delete

Jackaline 9 yrs ago
just got an email from xonnghiu@gmail.com saying the same thing -->
Where can we meet for pick up or you help me post after full payment, mail to my e mail (xonnghiu@gmail.com) and i will reply you asap.

Ed 9 yrs ago
We can only block messages that are being sent through our site. If someone is emailing you directly there is nothing we can do to prevent that

Ed 9 yrs ago
As people are continuing to transact with people who are overseas despite the warnings on the site, we are looking at implementing an IP address block latest tomorrow.

This will make it much more difficult for a banned person to re-register with a different username and start spamming again

Kulafu 9 yrs ago
Here's a new one woongchan00@gmail.com

Username success404us

Same MO, asking where can you meet up but still looks to find oppotunity to have it mailed by post and leaved his/her gmail account.

pppwong 9 yrs ago
a new name again:

KBRIC12

I want to buy, is it available to meet face-face or you can post and i will pay for shipping ?? reply me directly to my email (carynfx@gmail.com) and i will reply you immediately

summertale 9 yrs ago
Same !!! Wong Chan/ Woong sung, asked me to pay 900USD to westen union!!

woongchan00@gmail.com ( his email )

Asia expat admin please do something!!

Ed 9 yrs ago
Banned

Mhmimi 9 yrs ago

I want to buy, is it available to meet face-face or you can post and i will pay for shipping ?? reply me directly to my email (carynfx@gmail.com) and i will reply you immediately

Watch out this person, i got this msg twice and he sent this at the morning.

DanSZ 9 yrs ago
Here is another one to add to the not to be trusted list. Parker who wants to ship a 30' yacht that he has not seen before to the Ukraine........ pkrterry@gmail.com

Good luck Parker....

Hello kindly send your bank account details where i will be making the
payment first thing on monday morning and also to be rest assured we
have a deal and you will not sell to anyone.

Account Name:
Account Number:
Bank Name:

i will get back to you once i have the estimated amount for the pick up.
i await your soonest reply.
Regards
Parker

Thanks for your fast reply , i will be buying the boat from you , All
documentation will be taken care of by the PickUp Agent. I will be
paying you via bank transfer , and regarding the pick up agent , I
will be contacting the World Wide Shipping Courier today to calculate
the pick up fee so i will be needing your address or where the boat is
packed to calculate the pick up fee from your house to ukraine . so
please send me below information

Name :
Address :
Phone Number:
Email Address for contact with the courier

Once i have this information they will be able to calculate the pickup
fee and they will come for pickup after they receive payment they will
responsible for Test drive and Check Up . i will take care of the
pickup agent fee and i will get back to you once they calculate the
pickup amount.Waiting for you soonest reply
Regards...

Thanks for the fast reply, i saw your AD and I'm
interested in buying the mechanize, i will like to know few
information about the mechanize, firstly i would like you to answer
my questions:

Are you the first owner ?
Why are you selling it ?
when last is it used ?
How much is your last Price?
do you have all the necessary document ?
Would you consider to sell overseas ?
Would You mind if i arrange a pickup service for the pickup and documentation ?
i will be paying you via bank transfer , let me know if its okay and
kindly send me more picture if available.

Waiting for your sonnet reply
Regards...

verdale 9 yrs ago
Creamyamyking is another one doing the same. Had replies to 2 ads yesterday.

Richnew 9 yrs ago
Avoid anyone called GORDESKI from Tuen Mun. He is untrustworthy.
I bought a DVD player and surround system from him, which he assured me was 100% in working order. It was not. And when I tried to contact him to query this, he was suddenly uncontactable on the mobile number we had previous corresponded on.
A liar, a crook and a thief. And since my only recourse is this forum, the likelihood he’s got away with it and will be free to rip off other people.
What sites like this need is a rating system, so buyers and sellers can be assessed on their reliability and accuracy. It is a valuable part of most other trading sites, so I would strongly suggest we have such a thing on Asiaxpat.
In the meantime, buyers beware.

alice713 9 yrs ago
I have posted to sell a coffee maker at HK$800 and a member named neymar with email address akainds@hotmail.com saying interested. Later we communicated by email. Same as some of the above, he said he has instructed his bank to deduct $2800 from his account but I have to pay Western Union $2000 before I can get the $2800. Shipping agent will come to collect the product. I said I won't pay and the bank threatened to take legal action on me. Very nasty method to cheat money. I will report the case to police. Asiaxpat please block this person.

alice713 9 yrs ago
By the way the man I have communicated by Emai is called Alfredo Moris Elizondo. Beware of this person.

Chigii 9 yrs ago
I have posted my ballet point shoes bag and got notice '|"you have a new personal message.
Title: Response to your Classified: Ballet Point shoes bag

So I sent the email to colebryanna9@gmail.com and received this:Thanks for your reply, I would love to send it to Usa can you please check the sending cost as I would pay for shipping and item cost
please do let me know soonest the total amount

Here is my shipping information
Street Adress: 5090 east clinton
City: fresno
State/Province: california
Postal Code: 93727
Country/Region: united states

I will pay you ( the shipping cost + cost of the items).

As per the payment, i will be making the payment through Bank transfer directly to your account and you will make the shipment after payment, so i will need you to send me your account information.

Name of Account Holder :
Name of Bank:
Account Number:
Email Address for payment confirmation :
Total Amount ( shipping cost + Item cost + $30HKD )

The address can be searched on Google and that's a scam!

carmine 9 yrs ago
Be careful of this scumback Alfredo Morís Elizondo from all places...Benin,,a dead giveaway perhaps..?

"Thanks for your response.Okay good due to my work as relocation consultant we are not allow to make calls at work, i will be adding the 3.9% PayPal surcharge to the total amount i will be paying you. So i will be paying directly into your PayPal account without any delay, and i hope you have a PayPal account.If you have one already, just send me the address to send it to, which is the email address you use for it or you can send me a PayPal money request, so once i receive the details i will go ahead with the payment through PayPal and then i will contact my shipping company after you get the payment. I will need your home address for the merchandise to be Picked Up by the Shipping Company"

alice713 9 yrs ago
Caremine: He sent me exactly same message. Really bad guy. He emailed me many times and the Standard Bank Online (it must be him or his group) even threatened to take legal action on me!!! Crazy

thierrydelarue 9 yrs ago

yes, i also have the same guy - akainds@hotmail.com
really not nice... this is the response i got when I told them i believed they are a scam

"What the you mean by scam you didn't know me and you are saying some shit about me you know i call you to my lawyer and end this in count of law..

Alfredo

Thanks for your response.Okay good due to my work as relocation consultant the total amount i will be paying into your Bank account without any delay, .If you have one already, just send me the address to send it to, which is the email address you use for it or you can send me Bank account , so once i receive the details i will go ahead with the payment through Bank account and then i will contact my shipping company after you get the payment. I will need your home address for the merchandise to be Picked Up by the Shipping Company.

Have a nice day.Alfredo"

saminhongkong 9 yrs ago
Yes, I've got the same one too "Alfredo Moris Elizondo" He wants us to pay money to his shipping agent known as Robert Kevin, address in the Republic of Benin by Western Union.
Same email address "Alkainds@hotmail". He also goes by "Neymar".

Beware!

He will non stop spam you afterwards.

SAT88 9 yrs ago
Alfredo is still active and I am in active dialogue with him as I post....

I have reported the email address to Asia Expat who have now blocked him but sellers beware... Unfortunately the police have no interest as it looks like "Alfredo" is operating off-shore.

coalai 9 yrs ago
Got a buyer by the email of colebryanna9@gmail.com who wants to buy the items on my ad. Request for overseas shipping and I indicated that she will need to take care of shipping charges. She said no problem and gave me shipping address and requested for my bank details for the transfer.

Sensing a little odd about this I Google the address. It's Holiday Inn in Carlifornia. Obviously a scam....

evildeeds 9 yrs ago
Have 2 messages from Baril with email colebryanna9@gnmail.com and also 1 from rogerreeves with email amyreeves1@outlook.com. Rather than post here or have to email admin there should be a direct report button in messages.

JPAP 9 yrs ago
Parker40 at pkrterry@gmail.com is still at it! Do not sell anything to this scammer!

***See posting from DANSZ above.***

He was looking to buy my car and have it shipped to South Africa. For some reason, Western Union just could not send me email to confirm transfer, somehow he wanted me to pay an agent first and show him receipt for him to release payment. Really???

He also uses "Robert David" and "Robert Kevin", apparently works as a system operator on a submarine.

Send money to:
First Name : Robert
Last Name : Kevin
Address : Carrefour Sobebra,Cotonou

I suppose, in an envelope left on the street corner with a sign "For Robert"

curlyv 9 yrs ago
I have just had similar from Mike Willfred as above, but through a different site called Carousell which is a selling App, so they are trying their luck on other sites.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad