SAMSUNG LCD repair service

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by jordana 12 yrs ago
Hi there, could you please give me some advice on where to get a person to repair our Samsung LCD tv?

It started clicking and does not turn on...still under warranty, bought in Europe. Samsung customer service here in HK is not helping:( many thanks in advance.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
bethshaw28 12 yrs ago
Where are ou located , district ?

ipreferpi 9 yrs ago
I had a capacitor issue that is so common with the Samsung LCDs and wouldn't turn on properly, clicking and weird screens etc. Samsung doesn't cover it. I found a repairman in Sai Ying Pun named Wai Man who does TV repair. He charges $150 to come see, then give a quote for however much to fix. He came within 20 minutes (I'm in Sheung Wan). I told him the capacitors need to be replaced and at a higher voltage which he seemed a bit surprised that I recommended what to do and was a bit skeptical, but he did do it anyway within 30 minutes. It's working perfectly now and only cost $500 total. Here is his contact in case you ever need it. He was very nice and accommodating but did not speak much English so would need to speak Cantonese with him.

Wai Man TV Service
2540 8923, mobile 9035 8028
118 Connaught Rd W, Sai Ying Pun, ground floor 11A

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad