online shopping woes. Many products cannot be shipped to HK

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by selda 11 yrs ago
I like Marmot sportswear but unfortunately thet haven't got a shop in HK or Asia. I found a great jacket on Amazon, but when i tried to buy it, the online seller relied they don't ship to HK. I tried eBay, same story. Does anybody know why these online retailers don't ship to HK? They ship to Europe, even to countries such as Croatia or Montenegro, but not HK. It's so frustrating

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
190k 11 yrs ago
I've seen Marmot stuff in the outdoor shop on Henessey Road Wanchai near Flemming Road

selda 11 yrs ago
why don't they sell it in Asia? If it's manufactured in Asia, it would make sense to sell it closer to their factory.

CaptDave 11 yrs ago
There is a service called MYUS.COM

They set you up a mailing address in Florida. You ship everything to that addess, and then MYUS forwards it to you using FEDEX or DHL.

The service is NOT CHEAP.. but if you are really hankering for something, or the price difference is BIG then it's worth it.

Hope this helps

190k 11 yrs ago
There is a newly opened Marmot shop on Austing road between Nathan Road and Cox's road

selda 11 yrs ago
Thanks a lot for this info! I bought my jacket through a friend who was travelling abroad but it's good to know that in the future i can buy Marmot products in HK

Georgie1 11 yrs ago
Overlander also carries Marmot. They have several locations, good sales and VIP rewards.

bee2 11 yrs ago
http://hong_kong.shopandshipworldwide.com and http://hong_kong.internationaldesignershopping.com/

both show you stores that ship to Hong Kong with some reviews. Not sure about them selling Marmot but I use them both so you could try.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad