Looking To Start A Company In HK

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by skierx 11 yrs ago
I am currently in Hong Kong on a working visa, but am thinking of leaving my current position to form my own company. I have started building the business plan and am working on developing the product line. The products will be manufactured in China and will mainly be available for sale in the USA, with some items available here in Hong Kong in limited quantities. Essentially I will be looking to open a design/trading/buying company in HK with a sales arm in the USA.

My questions are about the legality of opening the company under my current visa, what would I need to do to ensure that I can remain working in HK? What are the investment requirements for a foreign resident to open a HK company? The information provided by the immigration department is quite vague.

I am sure that others have had gone on to start businesses while working here, can you please share your experience and advice.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
londongrime 11 yrs ago
Read on the government website "setting up a business" all the info is on there. If you cant even find this info on your own then the future looks dull for your business. Maybe time to rethink this idea?

sunrise2 11 yrs ago
email- daniel.booth@vistra.com

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad