Moving and Storage?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by riverman 10 yrs ago
I'm changing flats over the summer, but I have a one month gap between move out and move in. Can anyone recommend a good moving company who can pack up my belongings, store everything securely for a month, then move me into my new flat? I find that this is a significantly different process than just bundling up a household, and hauling it to a new space.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Ed 10 yrs ago
http://www.hongkongmovingcompanies.com/

riverman 10 yrs ago
Thanks, Ed. Do you know offhand (before I start contacting them) if these companies offer storage services as well?

Ed 10 yrs ago
I think all do

B.Smith 10 yrs ago
Hi there,

I just came across your post and would like to introduce you briefly to our services at Crown Relocations:

As an international and seasoned industry leader with HQ in Hong Kong, Crown Relocations services support a smooth relocation including the storage, packing and moving services you have inquired about.

Our staff in Hong Kong are regional experts, who have mastered the tight spaces and steep slopes unique to Hong Kong. Your belongings would be carefully stored in our company-owned warehouse facility and delivered safely to your door. The whole process will be coordinated through a single point of contact, creating seamlessness and efficiency throughout.

If you would like any additional information or to receive a quotation, please contact one of our service representatives directly:

Nadia +852.2636.8357, Paul +852.2636.8304.

Wishing you a safe and successful move!

Best regards,

Bronwen

PR & Customer Relationship Manager

Crown Relocations

&&& 10 yrs ago
Many local mover does include free storage.

snehe 10 yrs ago
Hi all,

We are providing storage facility at a very reasonable prices. Our services also includes pick up and delivery of your stuff.

Contact - 852-23580722.

aussiemom68 10 yrs ago
We moved with Relosmart locally and stored with them as we required air con storage. English speaking office staff and packers. Top service at a reasonable price. www.relosmart.asia

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad