I have a CRAZYY Neighbour !!!!

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Click2view 10 yrs ago
We are a New Young Married Couple and We Just Mooved To this New Studio Room In YMT !!

We have Been Living Here For 3-4 Months Now,

And the Room next door was Empty and Then a new lady moved in

At First time she seemed OK, Looked Normal, but all of a Sudden After 2-3 days after Moving in She Started Screaming,Crying,Swearing !!

and When We'd be going Out and she'd Hear Our door Close She'd Swears and Yells !

And Today ( 7th June 2014)she Called My Wife a B***H On Her Face With No Specific reason!!

But We Didn't Reply Because we don't Want to Provoke her

And Just That very Night ( 7th June 2014 )

at Approx 11:30pm

She Forgot her keys So she was left outside Near the Staircase

and What Freaked me Out the Most was that She Pissed all over her pants/Trousers And the whole floor smelled like Piss !!

and we opened the Corridor's Door For her She just asked us Ohh So you live Next Door ?? we said yes !!

We didn't talk or Complain about anything Because she Needs Professional Help !!

So i want to move out..

I still have about 8 Months to Go with the Contract for the Room but i want to Break it and Get My Deposit Back !!!

Its Been Like 1-2 Weeks Since She Moved In And Its Already Driving Me Crazyy !!!

So If you Do know Please Any Advice

" Better Early Then Late "

Thank's !!

(My Fellow Hong Konger's )

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
punter 10 yrs ago
Sorry to hear your bad experience/situation.

But by breaking your lease, you're punishing your landlord who's got nothing to do with the problem. You're going to lose in any court, I think. You will be asked to pay the whole year's contract.

Housemartin 9 yrs ago
Your entitled to peaceful enjoyment of the property. Make an application to the Land Tribunal then settle it by conciliation with the landlord.

foxmulder 9 yrs ago
Nothing to do with the landlord (unless he installed the loony neighbour to get you out). Sorry, sounds like you're stuck with it. Lands Tribunal has nothing to do with it.

Housemartin 9 yrs ago
Foxmulder: Incorrect. It has everything to do with the Lands Tribunal if he indeed wants to break the lease early, despite it being a third party that is causing the issue. I'm not saying the Land Tribunal will resolve the dispute between him and the third party, instead between him and the Landlord should he want to break the lease because of the issues with the neighbour.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad