How to find travel partner?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by cissylee 10 yrs ago
Yes, I am still looking for someone to go to Europe with me in Nov. Tell me more about yourself.
Cissy

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
cissylee 10 yrs ago
I wonder why someone expressed interest and then never write back.

I made a trip to Bali with a group 10 days ago because I couldn't find anyone to go with me. Now I want to make another short trip in Nov. I prefer not to go with group this time. Anyone interested? I am thinking of Japan - Okinawa, Malaysia or Thailand.

Cissy

cissylee 10 yrs ago
Sure, I will write you an email. I don't even know your name.

Cissy

STBW 10 yrs ago
Hi Sissy,

I am from Malaysia but live and work in Hong Kong. I love travelling too and same here cannot find friends to travel with me Recently I saw a package deal to Penang, Malaysia below 3,000 per person flying with Dragon Air. With 4 days 3 nights in Holiday Inn resort near beach area.

Are you interested?

Cheers,

cissylee 10 yrs ago
Hi,

Are you a female? 2 or 3 persons replied to me and then disappeared. Can you call me at 67794450 to chat? I am not too fond of Penang but there are many good deal from group on such as $1,950 4 night 5 days to Shanghai and Osaka. I went to Bali earlier this month and spent more than $5,000 with a group. I want to keep my next trip down to below $2,500, preferable first week of Nov. Look forward to hearing from you.

Cissy

STBW 10 yrs ago
Hi Cissy,

I used to live and work in Osaka and Tokyo so not really want to go there for now.
I went to Bali before as well. The only place I havent visit yet is Taiwan, Seoul, Cambodia.

Any interest to visit Cambodia?

STBW

cissylee 10 yrs ago
No. May be Taiwan, Singapore, Phuket or other part of Korea. I was in Seoul before. It would be easier if you give me your email address. I can forward you some package information. Can you go on the first week of Nov.? Can you tell me something about yourself? My email address is cissy@lee88.com.

Cissy

cissylee 9 yrs ago
I went to Bali last year so I prefer somewhere else. Sorry!

Cissy

cissylee 9 yrs ago
Tell me about yourself first.

Cissy

cissylee 9 yrs ago
I prefer female unless we can get together a group of 4. I do not want to travel with a male who I don't know.

Cissy

almajw 8 yrs ago
Hi,
Im looking for female travel partners too. Any trips you wanna do then please let me know. 52253477 whatsapp/viber/wechat

cissylee 8 yrs ago
I have planned a trip with someone to Osaka next week. Other places will have to wait till next Feb. Whatsapp me at 67794450.

Cissy

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad