visa rejected

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Dhang 9 yrs ago
Hi..

I'm dhang I leaved hongkong for 18 years and I had my hong kong permanent resident, I need
some advise regarding on my past,last 2 years ago I applied for my husband dependant visa but
unfortunately the immigration denied it for some financial reason that I didn't reached the criteria
and they had some mistaking doubt about my second job which is they didn't wait first to have a
result for that in other words they just refuse my application,now we had 2 years old son and I really want him here also in Hk because he is the father of my son,I want to know if still possible for me to re apply him. Please I need some legal advise regarding this its to difficult for me and my son that he's not with us.

Thank you

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
jessypurna 9 yrs ago
If thats the case. First you need to maintain your financial status. you have to show stable income on your bank book. If you have auto pay will be good. than you apply visa for him.

Dhang 9 yrs ago
thank you for your advice so still possible to re apply him again right even before the immigration refuse him already?

Beth10 9 yrs ago
Ofcourse they will allow you to re apply.Just have your documents ready. Marriage Contract or Certificate, Your 3 months income proof not Bank proof that is being suspected as false entries example, money borrowed from others deposited in account that is later on withdrawn to return to the real owner.They want the real in and out entries in your bank statement or passbook for the last 3 monts. Much better is your 3 months salary backed up with employment contract or employment certificate, no loans from financing institutions or banks. If you do have one, you need to get Transunion record and include in the requirements. but be ready to explain if you're a good payer, explain your side that he is still your husband and you have the right to depend him on your visa regardless of your loan status.And include a promise in your letter that you will settle your loans monthly.That's what they want to hear.That you wouldn't neglect your loans. And that your husband will be working here in HK to also help you with your financial status.If you don't have any loans, then there will be no problem.You'll surely be approved of your re-application as long as you have a job to sustain your family.

Dhang 9 yrs ago
Thank you so much beth10 ,its a big help for me..I'll make sure this time I will ready all the papers that they will needed.thank you again.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad