first hand property purchase

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Phayes 7 yrs ago
can anyone please explain the process to purchase first hand / off plan properties in hong kong ?
thanks

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
consultant 7 yrs ago
Phayes

Definition of First Hong Kong property in Hong Kong , it means that property at (I) under constuction which may takes time to complete ; (ii) an . building which you can move in anytime upon transaction process complished with developer

Procedure to purchase First hand property :

1. First you have to locate which building/ project are your favourites . Because different project developed from different developers shalll have different financial plan .
2.After you decide which kinds of first hand building and project(studio/ 1 room/ 2 room / 3 room/ 4 room) preferred , then usually you may ready be approached from estate agent .
3. Go to see the demonstration unit to chose which apartment area is your favourite
4. Normally , Agent/Devel;oper shall ask you deposit cheque/bankdraft to developer 's lawyers to arrange an property draw . the is because the demanding always over the supply , and because of fair reason . so property draw adopted very often in purchaasing process .
5. Property draw is an time consuming process because you may / may not get right to choose property unit .
6. Pay attention to you Financial plannning before submitting cheque/Bankdraft at the property draw. Sometimes the depost 10 % at a short period and 90days transaction compeltion shall lead you a rush condition . so do watch your cash flow and those law fee and duty fee imposed on the transaction .
7. Attention also on the buyer name , because developer sometimes allow/ not allow you to add in more buyer name after bankdraft sumitting property draw .

call me also . i am agent !
Stephen

sunjayrizzle22 7 yrs ago
I know a guy from IP global who would be more than happy to help.

Email me back at sonny.parrington@acumahk.com for more details.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad