Parking ticket

Search  

ORIGINAL POST

Posted by Diego 16 days ago
I am thinking of parking my park in the street in front of my building instead of parking in my building car park (HK$6,000 per month!!!).
Once you are given a parking ticket, can the police add another one to it the same day?
Or does it stop at one?

COMMENTS

londongrime 15 days ago
https://www.dimsumdaily.hk/new-amended-guidelines-will-allow-police-to-issue-unlimited-parking-tickets-for-each-vehicle-in-a-day/

dipak128 9 days ago
10th May 2019 – (Hong Kong) Police have recently amended their internal guidelines to allow traffic summons to be issued every 30 minutes instead of 2 hours as before. If you park illegally at the no-parking zone for 2 hours, you may be fined for HK$1,280 (HK$320 per parking ticket). In the past, there was a cap of 4 parking tickets issued per vehicle. After the new amendment, car owner may receive unlimited number of parking tickets within a single day.

The new amendment will also allow police officers to exercise their discretion to tow away a vehicle which obstructs traffic after 2 parking tickets are issued.

Police will not announce to the public the commencement of the new guidelines. They will take effect immediately when the amendments are completed.

bananaq 9 days ago
the best way is not to own a car in hk.

londongrime 4 days ago
@BANANAQ - cheers for the window licker advice

< Back to main category

Login now