Moving Costs - Walk-up?

Search  

ORIGINAL POST

Posted by Vsnewman 37 days ago
Hi!

Does anyone know how much moving costs are within HK island, especially for walk ups? I’m looking at two apartments just a couple streets away from where I currently live and am trying to figure out how much more I would have to spend if I choose the (high-floor) walkup.

I don’t even have a baseline for typical moving costs, so any guidance on would be much appreciated! One of the flats I’m looking at comes furnished, so I’d only be moving non-furniture items. The other one I would need to pay for my furniture to be moved as well.

Thank you so much!

-Virginia

Please support our advertisers:

COMMENTS

Ed 36 days ago
Touch base with some of these HK moving companies for estimates on the costs 

carlos44 11 days ago
Hello Virginia,

ATM i am also looking for a moving company, may i know how did you finally manage it?
Thanks!
Carlos

chunster 10 days ago
Touch base with some of these HK moving companies for estimates on the costs - no you dont say sherlock. anyways when i moved abt 2years ago from a 4/f walk up in yl to a g/f village house in yl, cost me abt 3.5k all in. and i moved basically the whole flat: 3X cupboards, 2x ikea wardrobes, abt 30-40boxes, med fridge, no washer, no sofa, no bed, no tv. i think i got a good deal. before the cny, i move from the g/f village house to a flat with elevator in yl with the same amount of stuff for 2.2k all in

< Back to main category

Login now