Need solictor for real estate transfer between spouses

Posted by denisiel 3 mths ago
Hi, Looking for a solicitor to prepare real estate transfer of village house from one spouse to the other. No mortgage. Can anyone please recommend a solicitor that would charge a reasonable fee? Thanks in advance!

Please support our advertisers:
Ed 3 mths ago
Kick an Email to Shane - he can help

Please support our advertisers:
icemanlive 2 mths ago
There is no reasonable price. Call them and ask for quote. Enclosed, pls. Find the list of solicitors registry in HK.

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now