Witness Signature

Posted by kaichan 12 mths ago
Hi there, currently selling our house back in the UK, can anyone recommend a notary here to witness my signature for the sale documents. Thank you in advance!

Please support our advertisers:
Rogerherod 12 mths ago
If the authorities and purchaser accept it, go to the Government Notary Public provided by Home Affairs Dept. . This notary service is free. Otherwise, you'll have to pay for it.

Please support our advertisers:
kaichan 12 mths ago
Great thank you for the info, will give them a go, since it could be free!

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now